Sharekhan TradeTiger is not free from May 01, 2014

kaly422000

i have also indiainfoline ttadvance but i didnt trade more than last 6 months but no such reminder from them. they deducted rs 750/ as account opening charge,when i opened account 2 years ago. that is all.
after that if u trade or not, its not may be their concern but they dont give exposer more than 1:1 if u didnt have 1,00,000/ or abv as share or margin during past 1 year or so.

i think to switch over with a good broker wirh nestrader.

if any one help to find cheap broking house with nest trader

I too havnt recievd any such email from sharekhan...i m trading daily with sharekhan. People who are trading daily wont have recieved such email.My uncle is also having sharekhan account .. as he is trading.he didnt got any such email...

:clap::clap:

I have investments in Sharekhan and I trade often in Sk account still got mail :( one of my friend also got mail who is fulltime trader in equity and trades in SK. 10K per annum is affordable for TT but they have to add more features to it, small light weight free EOD softwares have more indicators and more advanced than TT.

Friends, those who are trading but have still got the mail, I suggest to report same on the id mentioned in the mail.

I think, with this move, now we all can have a faster and quicker access to the software. Cheers :)

i have an account with SK and also a family account for which I too received the same mail. As confirmed by SK guys, this charge is applicable only for those accounts who have not been trading for the last few months or more.

same is mentioned in the image above as well. Cheers :) for the ones with even a minimum trading, as we can still use a free tradetiger.

For the ones who received mail, start trading to avoid charges. Best of Luck!! :thumb::thumb:

Friends, those who are trading but have still got the mail, I suggest to report same on the id mentioned in the mail.

I think, with this move, now we all can have a faster and quicker access to the software. Cheers :)

Agree with you...

I m trading with sharekhan.. i havnt got any such email. If one is actively trading should Report to sharekhan .. if u report they would think abt it.

suri112000

The charts of TT are not accurate. The candles donot close at fixed intervels. The highs or lows of candles are not accurate. It is very difficult for traders who are dependent on accurate charting to trade with TT charting.

I traded with TT for 1.5 years. Somedays banknifty does not update. By EOD they correct the charting by that time all damage is done.

Further, their brokerage is too steep for active traders.

Weeding out inactive traders is good but wooing traders is also important for survival. Traders may be inactive in TT but are active on other platforms. The traders, Sharekhan is trying weed out, are otherwise active. It should make out some plans to woo these traders to trade on TT rather than weeding them out. If sharekhan makes up plans in these lines, it would be a Win Win proposition for both.

a1b1trader

i have also indiainfoline ttadvance but i didnt trade more than last 6 months but no such reminder from them. they deducted rs 750/ as account opening charge,when i opened account 2 years ago. that is all.
after that if u trade or not, its not may be their concern but they dont give exposer more than 1:1 if u didnt have 1,00,000/ or abv as share or margin during past 1 year or so.

i think to switch over with a good broker wirh nestrader.

if any one help to find cheap broking house with nest trader
Hi Kaly

For cheap broking house with nest trader
Zerodha and RKSV

With NOW
Achiievers

But just check transactions charges with these brokers

Already there is a talk that sharekhan is closing trading business. no body is going to trade on trade tiger when they charge this much. so sharekhan is digging their own grave.