Scalping broker needed

wabuf

HI ,

anyone scalping here ?? which broker are you using ? assuming 10 - 50 trades to be done and fast execution

i am on icici . everthing is good except brokerage charge

for eg for a stock of rs 100 , 1000 shares costs me rs200 brokerage with 2200 amount .leverage is good though but high brokerage . plz recommend !!

thanks

ram2010

HI ,

anyone scalping here ?? which broker are you using ? assuming 10 - 50 trades to be done and fast execution

for eg for a stock of rs 100 , 1000 shares costs me rs200 brokerage with 2200 amount .leverage is good though but high brokerage . plz recommend !!

thanks
sas online-

999 unlimited trading per month.:thumb:

wabuf

RAM , ARE you using it ? if yes then for how many months/years. experience ?

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Try Discount brokers with Unlimited trading plan with fixed monthly brokerage,
Anyhow, Tax and other charge remains unchanged

stoch

HI ,

thanks
I use finam for futures and options and hotforex for forex trading. They both suit a trader with scalping needs.

Raju

I was scalping with Zerodha account .My trades were to gain 2-7/8 points .In a day used to execute 8-10 trades. But brokerage 40 was huge so started with Finvasia , Zero brokerage. The taxes charged are proper as per Govt.
I would suggest you to prepare excel sheet and include all the taxes + brokerage for 2-3 discount broker. Then you can decide.
Also while preparing excel do not assume any tax of any broker to be as per Govt.Verify very carefully from their site and also call up .For scalpers reduced expenses matter a lot.