Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisp

trade 1 trigggerd at 6.04 PM, tgt hit at 6.09 pm...

trade 2 triggered at 9.27 PM, SL Hit at 10.33 PM....
Thanks bro, in my chart short entry would not have triggered at 2956 trade would have just missed cos highest high at 6.04 was 2955(made by 6.03 bar) in zerodha chart.

Thanks again.

marimuthu13

Thanks bro, in my chart short entry would not have triggered at 2956 trade would have just missed cos highest high at 6.04 was 2955(made by 6.03 bar) in zerodha chart.

Thanks again.
In Zerodha chat, Are you looking at Mini or Mega?

If mega, then it is time for you to scrap Z charts, high was 2967 in 6 PM 5 minute candle.

wisp

In Zerodha chat, Are you looking at Mini or Mega?

If mega, then it is time for you to scrap Z charts, high was 2967 in 6 PM 5 minute candle.
OK bro, looking at mega only in pi charts

marimuthu13

I was just spending sometime on TJ as I got bored with longer week end.. happened to see one of my old thread that was started in 2014,

http://www.traderji.com/futures/93714-nifty-future-trading-challange.html

None was came up to take-up challenge mainly because of the reason that I was looking for pure form of mechanical systems, just one SL and one target, no trailing SL etc... Concluded with senior TJ,'ans that mechanical systems won't perform consistently...

Though I haven't get one such TRADER as expected, but during the process, during discussion, learnt physiology of various successful trader, aspiring successful trader...

Now what if I offer it reverse way to trade crude oil???

marimuthu13

Trade on 5th Sep

No trade in morning session as MCX was closed and no trade in evening session as US market was closed..

As expected, MM in MCX manipulated yesterday's market, 100 points fake move in MCX crude during 11.20 PM candle (from 3002 to 2913).

So obviously we cannot trade TODAY using yesterday High LOW which was manipluated, so NO TRADE today.

Now what if I offer it reverse way to trade crude oil???
Commercial terms apart, Didn't you just do exactly the same on this thread ? ? ?
[Here you promised to pay the loss if any (max upto 25K); On the linked thread you had offered to pay (everything in excess of 150 points)]

To me it seems you have experimented the reverse already and concluded that it did not work out the way you expected it.

Cheers

Happy :)

marimuthu13

Commercial terms apart, Didn't you just do exactly the same on this thread ? ? ?
[Here you promised to pay the loss if any (max upto 25K); On the linked thread you had offered to pay (everything in excess of 150 points)]

To me it seems you have experimented the reverse already and concluded that it did not work out the way you expected it.

Cheers

Happy Ji

you are exactly right that i have experimented the reverse already and concluded it didn't work BUT also i mentioned why it was failure...upon taking actions on those 4 points, it should yields to nice profit .

Happy Ji

you are exactly right that i have experimented the reverse already and concluded it didn't work BUT also i mentioned why it was failure...upon taking actions on those 4 points, it should yields to nice profit .
So not just buy here sell here,
but a more integrated hands on approach
including trade management is needed . . .

So it means Part 2 is yet to come :D

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.