Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better to place a limit order the moment Mr Marimuthu post the levels. So one will stand among the first few and get their orders filled

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

Thank you, marimuthu13, for this awesome initiative and spreading the light. I logged in to the forum after a bit of a hiatus and somehow came across this thread. But I am happy that I did. I would have loved to actively participate/join this project, but I have no idea about the mechanics of how futures and options, work. Presently, going through the succinct and well written guide on the subject, available at Zerodha Varsity. Best wishes to all for a great learning experience. May the powers that be, give you more power in all the good you do.

marimuthu13

Good Morning All,

As we have seen many such threads like our title says, here one main different thing that i am going to try is

I am going to trade with any 5 peoples who willing to take risk , to achieve these target,. If they are in loss, then i will give them money that they lost...Maximum they can loose only 20k as they investment itself for 20k, so maximum i can loose only 120k (6*20k) including my loss..

Trading instrument will be only crude oil in MCX.

ONLY intraday.

Time frame - NIL...as i trade only pivots levels. ( i am scared to look at price when it is in action. (Price action - LOL) )

my trading numbers will be open to all and will be posting every day morning....but trading those numbers will be random as market itself moving in random manner. Mostly will try to buy at support, sell at resistance...with R:R of 1:3&4&5

games starts from 1st Aug'16. ends on 31st July'17 or reaching 20L whichever happens first.

nominations are welcome for 5 members from TJ.

only condition is members who joined before me in TJ, that's before 23rd Apr'11.

those 5 members will be doing risk free trades, others can also follow on their own risk.

Other minor conditions.

Brakeven should be less than 1 points per trade. (SAMCO, ZERODHA, RK Global)

should be able to trade crude mega with even 10k, ( but as per plan we trade only 20K) (SAMCO, ZERODHA, RK Global)

should trade as per my entry/exit without using ur TA/FA etc etc..

missing of some of my trades are ok, but wrong trade which results in loss not accpetable.

any questions please let me know..

TRADE PLAN WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY.

PS:
Please note that i am not looking at any financial benefits out OF this context. so plz dont ask me anything related to this .. IF EVERYTHING GOES OK, AND TARGET ACHIEVED AS PER PLAN, THEN I JUST WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS THREAD TO SOME OF THE RESPECTFUL PERSON'S IN TJ.THATS ALL.
Again Good Morning All !!!!

Its time to realize what we are doing and where we are on now as we are nearing one compete month by tonight.

After understanding, analyzing various facts, i am sad to say that this experiment project is failure one now . As i repeated many times, IT IS A EXPERIMENT, and experiment has equal opportunity to both success and fail.

I have found below are the reasons for these failures which i feel strongly non -repairable.

1. Trading capital - 20K per Lot.

Though its proven for me to contain draw down to ensure to trade with 20k per lot, here in last 30 days i was more focused on protecting capital, thus not relaxing even 1-2 points on entry , thus causing us loose very nice trades opportunity. (Good thing is that SL is placed perfectly, no case reported that after Hitting SL, turn down to our way)

2. Trade plan change in between - Poor discipline

Reason for it, since putting in open forum about possible trades, there is a huge pressure on me which some times turns into negative stress, causing change in trade plan, thus causing loss or opportunity profit loss.

3. Excessive Pressure

This was i expected as i go open forum and post possible trades, but fancy title brings me excessive pressure and not able to withstand's it with my own capacity.

4. Intention is not met

My intention was to help atleast 5 people who lost money and confident in trading, give them some big money with small investment on my risk. But now i have understood whoever lost, will keep loosing only, irrespective of help offers from anyone by any means. Because Trader is more important than trading and as a trader who fail to control fear and greed, hopes, will continue to loss.

So i am ending my experimental project by tonight..

Now i Wish to sincerely thanks for Mr.Rajesh who was following vigorously with 101% discipline (he must be successful trader) and also would like to thank great ST da and TJ admins, all TJ ians, who encouraged me when i was feeling low.

Thanks and good luck to all trader's.

MEAG

Dear Marimuthu,

Its really saddening to know that you are ending this experimental project. I was trying to follow your trades to the core and my points tally is almost same as yours.

Neverthless, it was an honor to follow you, your trading discipline is just awesome. And what to say about the tremendous efforts you were putting in updating the threads realtime and bearing all the pressure.

Wishing you success in all your endeavors.

Thanks a lot.

meag

deba72

Yours was a great initiative ! However, generally people don't value things which come cheap or free..

There will be people running after fancy names and websites, paying hefty amount of subscription fees...But show them the right path at a lesser cost ( or completely free as in your case ) ...they won't give it importance..

Sad that you have to end this initiative...

Best of luck !

vsaran

It is very sad to discontinue your project.I am sincerely following your trades.As an intraday trader,I have never waited too many hours to close a trade.Really it is something new to me and I am slowly learning to have patience and discipline.Thanks for your motivation.My hope is lost in middleway.

Status
Not open for further replies.