Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

Muthu, we know how you come up with levels, which is basically camarilla pivots.

Could you please explain how you pick those levels, where to go long/short and the process behind it? Also at times you leave or exit and scratch, what's the thought process then?

Please explain if time permits only during weekend, do not want you to spend time during week days.
Hi
I already have plan to explain in bit details but not now, let atleast few people's get confidence that we can make money with Advanced Camarrila with different approach in MM along with discipline.

By now, what i can suggest is,

we have 10 levels of CAM, (H4 to L4 and mid point of L3/L4 and H3/H4).

Take out last 1 year or 6 month data..and prepare statistics how price is behaving when comes/goes from certain level (any level of 10 CAM points) and see repeatably and more probability set ups, more than that need to suit your personality to trade those set up's.

so shortlist 2-3 set-up and see forward testing for next 6-12 months..

Hi
I already have plan to explain in bit details but not now, let atleast few people's get confidence that we can make money with Advanced Camarrila with different approach in MM along with discipline.

By now, what i can suggest is,

we have 10 levels of CAM, (H4 to L4 and mid point of L3/L4 and H3/H4).

Take out last 1 year or 6 month data..and prepare statistics how price is behaving when comes/goes from certain level (any level of 10 CAM points) and see repeatably and more probability set ups, more than that need to suit your personality to trade those set up's.

so shortlist 2-3 set-up and see forward testing for next 6-12 months..
Sure, will start looking at those in details as you suggested, and once we see setups will forward test along.

Also, will wait for your explanations, as you already had planned to explain them later.

Thanks Muthu! Appreciate your help and promptness!

marimuthu13

Wednesday (Inventory day) Dhamaka hoga keya MM bhai?:D

Last week Box office hit :D
Hi Ji,

Not every Inventory day is jackpot day..

but if we trade with discipline and patience, we can get around 600-900 points in a year (from 52 trades).

But our people will trade for 1-2 days expecting jackpot on every trades, then stop it, look after other trading systems which gives daily sure fire profit.

:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.