Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUCHU_2500

great traders scratched too many trades but ends the month with 3 or 4 trades with big profits.......muthu bhai is the example......and we have to learn this.......great....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
hi,
it is too early to say, but is it a coincidence that price didn move much below 2798 or is it that all of us squaring off at near that price stopped the fall and stabilized the market.? :p :D :rofl:

marimuthu13

hi,
it is too early to say, but is it a coincidence that price didn move much below 2798 or is it that all of us squaring off at near that price stopped the fall and stabilized the market.? :p :D :rofl:
Lol....boss our 30-40 lots are nothing in crude oil volume...price is just touched H6 level of camarilla and stabled there to H5 level...

Also look at day high which is just 1 points miss from H4....

Plz check crude mega and mini yesterday traded volume

jassinko

i totally missed the last call as was stuck in metro station for almost an hour..... water logged near metro station........ anyways...... amazing levels muthu bro......... apart from your call ...me shorted at 65 with 78 sl which hit... but my tgt was 7802.... but then stuck due to rain and water logging....

anyways:clapping::clapping:

i totally missed the last call as was stuck in metro station for almost an hour..... water logged near metro station........ anyways...... amazing levels muthu bro......... apart from your call ...me shorted at 65 with 78 sl which hit... but my tgt was 7802.... but then stuck due to rain and water logging....

deleted .....................................................................................................

Last edited:

My case is opposite,I miss first trade as I was in hospital to see my relative.My luck was favor that I am able to trade last one !!!!

marimuthu13

only for bravo guys,

sell any value below 2800 with SL 2815..

tgt 2715..not part of experimental project....trade on your own risk ...

Status
Not open for further replies.