Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
How about TATA Motors , Yes bank ..can u tell give targets. I want to park bulk amounts .
Tatamotors and YesBank are mirror opposite of the strategy we are following here. If you read the start of the thread you will notice that technically I am looking at stocks where buying interest is being seen. For me buying TaMo and Yesbank is like anticipating rather than detecting the move.Just because they have fallen does not mean that I will be interested to buying them. If you have plan to buy bulk then I suggest you allocate proportionately in multiple stocks across sectors so that no one stock can wipe your portfolio.
Some of the better ones are Bajajfin,HDFC Bank, Dmart, Sanofi.But right now chances are that the market could drag them along with it.

Hi, at some places i have read that RSI greater than 70 can also signify overbought stocks. In those cases people suggest to sell the stock.
Where as you are relying on RSI > 70 to purchase the stock.
Should we wait for sometime after RSI hits 70 to confirm the bull trend and then enter the stock ?

prabhsingh

Hi, at some places i have read that RSI greater than 70 can also signify overbought stocks. In those cases people suggest to sell the stock.
Should we wait for sometime after RSI hits 70 to confirm the bull trend and then enter the stock ?
That's wrong way of reading RSI.In fact stock in overbought territory should be considered as bullish from overall trend perspective and any divergence or consolidation should be used as an opportunity to go Long.Opposite for oversold situations.If stock stays in overbought territory and within range of Momentum then it's bullish and strong trend don't reverse that easily.

That's wrong way of reading RSI.In fact stock in overbought territory should be considered as bullish from overall trend perspective and any divergence or consolidation should be used as an opportunity to go Long.Opposite for oversold situations.If stock stays in overbought territory and within range of Momentum then it's bullish and strong trend don't reverse that easily.
Range of Momentum ?? You mean the Momentum indicator ?

Read the thread given below....if oscillators stay in overbought territory for more than 5 bars, it means it will go up a lot more.....the thread precisely talks about that.....

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/how-to-trade-with-an-oscillator.30182/

Smart_trade

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Thanks ST da for this wonderful thread.
Unfortunately the charts posted in the thread have gone missing as Imageshacks on which these charts were uploaded, deleted all the charts...so we have to do with the theory part without charts.

ST

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Unfortunately the charts posted in the thread have gone missing as Imageshacks on which these charts were uploaded, deleted all the charts...so we have to do with the theory part without charts.

ST
No problem I am able to navigate to those dates in tradingview.later on i will add other oscillators for my learning.
1542725985779.png