Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
hi
In may month, there is other BO of 200 ema & rsi also more than 50..Why do we avoid that trade. Am I missing something? Sorry Bhai for my ignorance .I am new to this method
thanks
This stock is a strong stock and trades above 200 EMA all the time.If you find these kind of stocks dipping towards 200 EMA we need to keep adding them to portfolio. or take for a swing.Yes it could be bought in May also. I probably did not scan during those times.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
This stock is a strong stock and trades above 200 EMA all the time.If you find these kind of stocks dipping towards 200 EMA we need to keep adding them to portfolio. or take for a swing.Yes it could be bought in May also. I probably did not scan during those times.
This one I missed it.Hence took it on the first pull back afterwards.Strong stocks which always trade above 200 EMA needs to be taken on a Dip. For those stocks which are recovering after a fall then you need a little bit extra work and confirmation.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
tata elxsi is near to 200EMA and RSI is also nearing 80 now it is 71. We can look for buy if it trading above 200EMA. Am I right ??Anyways we missed a buying oppurtunity when RSI is above 50
Nope.RSI is not the primary criteria. Breakout of the 200 EMA is.RSI is to filter out weak/fading momentum.