Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Let me explain the enhanced methodology for the setup to increase the probability of the success of the trade.
Whenever the 200 EMA break happens the secondary confirmation is made from the RSI.
I have divided the zones in the RSI to positive territory (RSI 50 and above) and negative territory( RSI 50 and below) RSI 50 line is kind of support and resistance. When EMA 200 breaks and the RSI after spending sometime in Negative territory also breaks into the positive territory and takes support of RSI 50 and stays in there then probability of good trade is more.Look at the Axis bank example with markings.
1572012840423.png

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
U bought it with the help of same method? If possible could you share your chart

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
Got it in your earlier posts but you said you will wait for a pull back in tcs. May i know the reason for entering at that particular price point

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
Since I was an intraday trader earlier I noticed the way it opened in the morning that there will not be any pullback towards the 200 EMA now.So the decision was taken. Now I went to the lower timeFrame and waited for the first pullback and it was spending good amount of 20 minutes there.So hat taken it at 2140.

1572355909220.png

Since I was an intraday trader earlier I noticed the way it opened in the morning that there will not be any pullback towards the 200 EMA now.So the decision was taken. Now I went to the lower timeFrame and waited for the first pullback and it was spending good amount of 20 minutes there.So hat taken it at 2140.

View attachment 38324
can you please update your first ;ost with your chartink links....or can you point me to the ;ost number where you have given chartink links