Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Swing : DMART.How important is the wait for the retest of the break of the 200MA after it breaks to the upside or downside. Those are the ideal entry points if you have enough patience. Now Dmart on the daily is also above RSI 70 and then next session if it stays there it would be 5 consecutive days.we can expect a new high .Better if we get some dip or consolidation.

1544841309874.png

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
I

I see HDFC BANK is on the verge of a breakout, right ?? Can i enter for a long position here ??

I've started following your thread and trying to understand it... thats why asking.

thanks in advance
Greg
Hi Greg,

I would like it to take out the High made on 3rd Dec which is 2142 and with good volumes.This will be for swing only trade. There could be resistance at 2220 which is the all time high.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Caveat Emptor : Currently i am in between holidays don't have access to internet at home(pune). From Friday till jan 3rd in Hyd. Will have access but will be busy with two cousins weddings and on friends. Also celebrating Christmas and multitude of functions. So once back to pune on Jan 3rd.will be able post charts. Currently i am out of all positions. But will try to respond to queries the best of my abilities.