RKSV - Questionable support and service

Seems my issue is going nowhere with RKSV......

Today, had a chat with three different people. Had to explain to each what was the issue. None could help.

Finally, was told to raise a fresh ticket and someone 'from the team' would get back... The same old dialouge that has been repeated so many times...

While on call was NSE was told that all I had to do was to submit a signed change request form, which I did today, I am back to square one, as have had to register the complaint again, giving details and proof which I have.

Finally, got told, that I could raise the issue with NSE.... Seems RKSV cannot be bothered....

ccc RKSV.PNG

The saga continues......

Got access to a printer, uploaded the bank update request and sent to RKSV via mail. Also, logged into back office system and submitted the form there as well, requesting for credit of funds.

1st message from RKSV : What do you want exactly? :mad:
2nd message : Did you email us?

It is surprising that customer support has no history. Cannot blame them. It is the system. But the question Did you email us? I did. And I got a auto reply stating Due to COVID situation, we have stopped taking tickets.

Is the customer support ignorant of the fact that email tickets are not being accepted? Why are they asking to send emails, when the email tickets are being closed automatically?

Strange are the workings of RKSV. The support just seems either clueless or wanting to close the tickets by asking to email.

Just want this nightmare to end.

Will update in due course.

View attachment 41991

View attachment 41991 View attachment 41992

Seems my issue is going nowhere with RKSV......

Today, had a chat with three different people. Had to explain to each what was the issue. None could help.

Finally, was told to raise a fresh ticket and someone 'from the team' would get back... The same old dialouge that has been repeated so many times...

While on call was NSE was told that all I had to do was to submit a signed change request form, which I did today, I am back to square one, as have had to register the complaint again, giving details and proof which I have.

Finally, got told, that I could raise the issue with NSE.... Seems RKSV cannot be bothered....

View attachment 42005
This is Really scary and sad at same time,Few years back when i was looking for discount broker,i almost ended up opening an account with them, fortunately i ended up choosing other broker and will not consider this broker even in future now

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thank you TP,

I did not know that... RKSV is just doing timepass.

I spoke to the same lady who made a conference call with NSE. She said give me 1-2 days.... She knows the full story. I was assured that once I submitted the signed doccument, funds would be credited to my account.

I think NSE too is hands in glove with the broker. After agreeing to close the complaint, I got an SMS from NSE saying my complaint was rejected. It should have stated complaint is/was resolved.

By doing this, I guess the no of complaints shown against RKSV will be reduced, and my complaint will not show up in statistics... I wonder how many other investors issues are dealt in this way.....

I will wait for start of the next week. Else, as suggested by you, will take it up further.

If you don't get relief from the broker or SEBI, you can lodge a complaint with the Finance Minister through pgportal.

lemondew

Why do you change bank during covid situation? Whats wrong with the other bank use it and wait till situation improves.....

I agree with mohan. You cannot update bank details by uploading. If i update your bank details with mine and do a payout you will be one to complaint first.

You got it. But I have already uploaded the request for change in bank info into the system. It is pending with them.....

That's water under the bridge... happened. I had the funds in another bank and due to COVID situation did not want to go to the bank twice.... Lesson learnt. Did not think that it would be such a big issue.

I have submitted details to RKSV to verify that it is indeed my bank account. If they had any doubts, that could be cleared.

The support is mess. This should have been sorted out, especially when in conference call with NSE they said they would do it, but now are backtracking as the complaint is closed....

Why do you change bank during covid situation? Whats wrong with the other bank use it and wait till situation improves.....

I agree with mohan. You cannot update bank details by uploading. If i update your bank details with mine and do a payout you will be one to complaint first.

mohan.sic

Yes, it would have been possible to get issue resolved via digital verification if I had the access to my old telphone no linked to Aadhar. Was out of the country for a few months. Though had paid up, my mobile subscription, my phone service was suspended as there were no incomming or outgoing calls for a few months. Did not like the service, and as had a different no, continued with that.

Got my new mobile no updated with all banks, and where ever else required. Forgot about the Aadhar link. Now for digital verification, the SMS is being sent to my old no not in use....

Not possible to update new tel no. in Aadhar system online. It can only be done physically, which is not possible now... And will take a month or so to get going. I will do so eventually, but even after submission, understand that changes/update in Aadhar system takes 1-3 months.....

You will get aadhar otp on registered mail also.

anyway after having read your recent posts I feel that you are just working with " broker is bad " attitude.
This wont help you much. It is a error from your end and you need to follow due process defined by your broker to add new bank details. At least now you must realize this. of course the time delay is very high due to this lockdown and so you have to work smartly to get the work done instead of this complaints. Basically your issue will not be considered by sebi as a mistake by broker. So complaining anywhere may not work.

I have been saying you from day 1 on the importance of submission of cancelled chq. Please check below process defined for bank change by rksv in their own website.

Online:
https://upstox.com/help-center/user...ow-can-i-change-my-bank-account-via-keystone/

offline:
https://upstox.com/help-center/user...1697-how-do-i-change-my-bank-account-offline/

Both online process ( which is done via aadhar otp verification ) and offline ( done through uploading hard copies ) requires Cancelled Chq to be uploaded and that is mandatory.

Last edited:
Mohan,

1. Due process followed. I had already uploaded new bank details in the system.

2. It's been 3 weeks, tickets raised, NSE intervention, there was a verbal agreement by RKSV to resolve the issue in conference call with NSE once I submitted the signed form. Now they will not action and asked for re-registering complaint.

3. I have uploaded cancelled check on their system. I got a message by email to send them a copy of cancelled cheque. I have done so again.

4. The links you have provided are uselsess. It leads to chats, which I have been talking to half a dozen people. All different persons, who I have to give the whole history. And they cannot resolve it, and the chat goes nowhere.

It is having a servile or slave like attitude where a company or someone in authority can walk over our rights, and we see reason to justify it instead of resolving the problem and call it 'blaming broker', will get us s*** service, because we have mentality of a sheep.

Saga still continuing.....

You will get aadhar otp on registered mail also.

anyway after having read your recent posts I feel that you are just working with " broker is bad " attitude.
This wont help you much. It is a error from your end and you need to follow due process defined by your broker to add new bank details. At least now you must realize this. of course the time delay is very high due to this lockdown and so you have to work smartly to get the work done instead of this complaints. Basically your issue will not be considered by sebi as a mistake by broker. So complaining anywhere may not work.

I have been saying you from day 1 on the importance of submission of cancelled chq. Please check below process defined for bank change by rksv in their own website.

Online:
https://upstox.com/help-center/user...ow-can-i-change-my-bank-account-via-keystone/

offline:
https://upstox.com/help-center/user...1697-how-do-i-change-my-bank-account-offline/

Both online process ( which is done via aadhar otp verification ) and offline ( done through uploading hard copies ) requires Cancelled Chq to be uploaded and that is mandatory.

mohan.sic

Mohan,

1. Due process followed. I had already uploaded new bank details in the system.

2. It's been 3 weeks, tickets raised, NSE intervention, there was a verbal agreement by RKSV to resolve the issue in conference call with NSE once I submitted the signed form. Now they will not action and asked for re-registering complaint.

3. I have uploaded cancelled check on their system. I got a message by email to send them a copy of cancelled cheque. I have done so again.

4. The links you have provided are uselsess. It leads to chats, which I have been talking to half a dozen people. All different persons, who I have to give the whole history. And they cannot resolve it, and the chat goes nowhere.

It is having a servile or slave like attitude where a company or someone in authority can walk over our rights, and we see reason to justify it instead of resolving the problem and call it 'blaming broker', will get us s*** service, because we have mentality of a sheep.

Saga still continuing.....
Seems it is not working at customer care level. Try to take email ids of higher level team- operations/accounts at upstox along with team at NSE/SEBI investors greivance if you have email ID's and mark all of them.