RKSV - Questionable support and service

Update :

Received 3 calls from RKSV yesterday. I guess this is in response to complaint with NSE and SEBI.

It seems my bank update request is in the system, and is visible to them, but they needed me to update it again. This process required me to download the latest version of Firefox etc. So having done that, I need to download a form, sign and submit to them for funds to be reflected in my account.

Am stuck with this though, as I don't have a printer at home, neither does anybody I know. Stationery shops and internet cafes where I can do this, is closed at the moment. So it may take a few more days.

Will update this thread later.

isnt any rksv support thread here in tj

kaly422000

I am saying this again, to my knowledge your funds will simply remain with them until the bank details ( new) were not saved. You can neither get funds to trading ac nor a payout. Have you checked if the new bank details which you uploaded were captured and recorded in the user records.
ys that may be a cause. in my case i am always doubt full about upstox, be it in lockdown or not. their system and software is very poor. they even still now can not optimize web base trading site. i dont beleive actually upstox still now and use it only for practice intraday cash as i dont transfer more than rs 1000/ at a time in upstox. zerodha is some what ok in discount catagory

kaly422000

Update :

Received 3 calls from RKSV yesterday. I guess this is in response to complaint with NSE and SEBI.

It seems my bank update request is in the system, and is visible to them, but they needed me to update it again. This process required me to download the latest version of Firefox etc. So having done that, I need to download a form, sign and submit to them for funds to be reflected in my account.

Am stuck with this though, as I don't have a printer at home, neither does anybody I know. Stationery shops and internet cafes where I can do this, is closed at the moment. So it may take a few more days.

Will update this thread later.
i think u may find scanning and printing shop open near by any way or inquire about it .if u find it u can do. any way good thing is that complaint with sebi amd nse is working. if u can give the link of nse and sebi complain here

Thank you Kaly,

Just to update, I had received a conference call today from RKSV and NSE, where my issue was discussed.

Considering that action is pending from my side, I need to download the form, sign and submit, I confirmed to RKSV/NSE to consider issue resolved for now.

Hopefully, once I am able to sumbit the form, the funds will be reflected in my account.

I understand how important it is to involved NSE/SEBI in case you have an issue with the broker. As once that is done, your complaint is taken up as priority.

I will create a seperate thread with NSE and SEBI link so that traders can find it quick and get resolution to their problems.

i think u may find scanning and printing shop open near by any way or inquire about it .if u find it u can do. any way good thing is that complaint with sebi amd nse is working. if u can give the link of nse and sebi complain here

mohan.sic

ys that may be a cause. in my case i am always doubt full about upstox, be it in lockdown or not. their system and software is very poor. they even still now can not optimize web base trading site. i dont beleive actually upstox still now and use it only for practice intraday cash as i dont transfer more than rs 1000/ at a time in upstox. zerodha is some what ok in discount catagory
I have no idea on the service quality, I do not have a ac with upstox. But what I said on requirement of physical papers for such important changes is common with most of brokers. And also it is required to maintain checks.

mohan.sic

Thank you Kaly,

Just to update, I had received a conference call today from RKSV and NSE, where my issue was discussed.

Considering that action is pending from my side, I need to download the form, sign and submit, I confirmed to RKSV/NSE to consider issue resolved for now.

Hopefully, once I am able to sumbit the form, the funds will be reflected in my account.

I understand how important it is to involved NSE/SEBI in case you have an issue with the broker. As once that is done, your complaint is taken up as priority.

I will create a seperate thread with NSE and SEBI link so that traders can find it quick and get resolution to their problems.
but the point was why didn't the team bother to update you on the mandatory requirement of signing a physical document. haven't you escalated this.

Almost all brokers will open account with you online sitting at home without requirement of any physical doccuments. Doccs can be uploaded in the system. And verification is done via Aadhar. This is almost become the norm now.

but the point was why didn't the team bother to update you on the mandatory requirement of signing a physical document. haven't you escalated this.

mohan.sic

Almost all brokers will open account with you online sitting at home without requirement of any physical doccuments. Doccs can be uploaded in the system. And verification is done via Aadhar. This is almost become the norm now.
so you could have told the same on the con-call with nse and the upstox. Why did you even accept to go by the process of doing signatures. Why should you consider the action to be pending at your end I/o throwing back on them, and moreover when nse was on call to support us.

Yes, it would have been possible to get issue resolved via digital verification if I had the access to my old telphone no linked to Aadhar. Was out of the country for a few months. Though had paid up, my mobile subscription, my phone service was suspended as there were no incomming or outgoing calls for a few months. Did not like the service, and as had a different no, continued with that.

Got my new mobile no updated with all banks, and where ever else required. Forgot about the Aadhar link. Now for digital verification, the SMS is being sent to my old no not in use....

Not possible to update new tel no. in Aadhar system online. It can only be done physically, which is not possible now... And will take a month or so to get going. I will do so eventually, but even after submission, understand that changes/update in Aadhar system takes 1-3 months.....

so you could have told the same on the con-call with nse and the upstox. Why did you even accept to go by the process of doing signatures. Why should you consider the action to be pending at your end I/o throwing back on them, and moreover when nse was on call to support us.

The saga continues......

Got access to a printer, uploaded the bank update request and sent to RKSV via mail. Also, logged into back office system and submitted the form there as well, requesting for credit of funds.

1st message from RKSV : What do you want exactly? :mad:
2nd message : Did you email us?

It is surprising that customer support has no history. Cannot blame them. It is the system. But the question Did you email us? I did. And I got a auto reply stating Due to COVID situation, we have stopped taking tickets.

Is the customer support ignorant of the fact that email tickets are not being accepted? Why are they asking to send emails, when the email tickets are being closed automatically?

Strange are the workings of RKSV. The support just seems either clueless or wanting to close the tickets by asking to email.

Just want this nightmare to end.

Will update in due course.

ccc.png

ccc.png
ccc2.PNG