RKSV? or Zerodha?

NOMINDTR

I would like to open account for non delivery / intraday trades in NSE Futures and Commodities.

Which broker is better?

Thanks in advance.

saakk

RKSV... Good service.... some glitches but manageable.....
Trading since 2013....

DSM

RKSV....

Second that.

Too many complaints about Zerodha in the forum. Using a terminal that disrupts or disconnect is like having a gun that will not fire. :lol::lol::lol: Especially when needed.

RKSV... Good service.... some glitches but manageable.....
Trading since 2013....

RKSV....

Second that.

Too many complaints about Zerodha in the forum. Using a terminal that disrupts or disconnect is like having a gun that will not fire. :lol::lol::lol: Especially when needed.
They were good in the beginning,have opened account with them in 2010.very good service..but now their service is pathetic.
Going with RKSV:thumb:

id4trade

I say go for both, keep second terminal ready if any one of them goes down.

Also helps is evaluation of glitches by comparing in both terminals.

kaly422000

i was cheking zerodha portal . account opening amount(rs 500 around) can be made thru online.
i tried the option , it is mentionable that online payment is made thru payumoney(even the account opening amount) and more surpising is that when routed to the gate way it has option to pay with credit card and if paid thru net banking i saw when it entered the banking payment gateway id and password was copied there as in case of email :annoyed: