Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

NestFeedOo.dll attached
from Zero Nest trader v 3.11.4

Also check post no #4,023 for screen short on where the file should go + list of other files
Hope this helps
Thank you very much. I recently reinstalled windows. Have been stuck at nest plus login window which never loaded anything. then crashed. I just placed this dll in the nest folder, and now it logs in. I have no idea why this worked or if it was one off. I'll know tomorrow morning at login.

josh1

Dear Josh, I have a request and a query. Is it necessary for RTD to work - to start ZT Nest and RTD without administrative right?
I ask because everyday I face problem of login into ZTNest as it hangs at 36% and when I open it as administrator, it opens smoothly and works without trouble.
Today after wasting initial 45 minute of morning trying to open ZTNest again and again and rebooting my pc many times after clearing temp files, I finally opened it as aadministrator - I could login easily. Then I also opened RTD as admin. I saw that it worked with that too. I was also able to backfill.
My query is: why do you set it as necessary condition - to open ZTNest and RTD without admin right , when it works as admin too? Is there any other problem in that? If not - I'd prefer to open both as admin to have a trouble free run. Pls clear and help. Thanking you.
You can open all three as Admin or all three as non-admin. However, there is a security risk to open ZTNest as admin since it is exposed to internet cloud.

I have been opening all three as non-admin for years and there is no issue. If there are errors like columns not found, restart RTD_1.60, refresh mkt watch in ZTNest. That should do. ZT-NestTrader has to be opened as admin on first install. Thereafter it runs properly as non-admin. However, you may choose to work in Admin mode cautiously. I will not be able to check everyone's PC.

You can open all three as Admin or all three as non-admin. However, there is a security risk to open ZTNest as admin since it is exposed to internet cloud.

I have been opening all three as non-admin for years and there is no issue. If there are errors like columns not found, restart RTD_1.60, refresh mkt watch in ZTNest. That should do. ZT-NestTrader has to be opened as admin on first install. Thereafter it runs properly as non-admin. However, you may choose to work in Admin mode cautiously. I will not be able to check everyone's PC.
Thanks for a very clear reply. If it's abt security then it's really serious. I would try without admin only. Every week I face this problem when I try to open ZT Nest at 8.45 am or nearabout .. to be ready for a new day. Some days it opens nicely some days just gets stuck at 36%. It may be my pc related problem. Though i checked everything. As admin it always opens smoothly. It's basically ZT Nest issue in any case , othing to do with RTD per se. Now you gave me a trick .. I'll try opening as it is .. if I face problem, I will open it as admin and then close it and try opening without admin. Maybe this trick will work if I face problem. I will check on Monday. Thanks a lot.

I have a query.
To run RTD, any of the Office suits (available now), will work or do we need MSOffice, in particular.

@Newbie Day-Trader : Bro I assume, you are using Apache Office and not MSOffice. Is it (RTD) working fine, any problem, if you are facing now.

I have a query.
To run RTD, any of the Office suits (available now), will work or do we need MSOffice, in particular.

@Newbie Day-Trader : Bro I assume, you are using Apache Office and not MSOffice. Is it (RTD) working fine, any problem, if you are facing now.
@josh1 has already pointed out earlier that these Office Suits aren't necessary for RTD to work.

Open command prompt. Change directory to RTD_1.60. Start RTDman.exe and see what it does.
RTD REQUIRES OFFICE ONLY TO CHECK WHETHER IT IS ENABLED BY BROKER. OTHERWISE OFFICE IS NOT REQUIRED.
You can check Link to open office.
No problem whatsoever, it seems to be working perfectly fine, both rtd as well as backfill.

In fact, long-story-short, I uninstalled ApacheOffice & installed LibreOffice but it didn't have any negative effect on the functioning of RTD, it worked just the same before & after.

VJAY

Dear friends,
Due to my system unexpectly formatted I lost working copy of NEST 3.11.4...Though I have 3.11.4 ver NEST ...but its not works simply installing...so If any one still using NEST 3.11.4 for RTD please share copy of Omeysys
folder which is in your programe file....

josh1

Dear friends,
Due to my system unexpectly formatted I lost working copy of NEST 3.11.4...Though I have 3.11.4 ver NEST ...but its not works simply installing...so If any one still using NEST 3.11.4 for RTD please share copy of Omeysys
Use 3.16 Vjay. It works.

VJAY

Use 3.16 Vjay. It works.
yes josh am using it ...for me its not better than 3.11 atleast for RTD ...RTD works great in 3.11 which I familier as I backfill with nest data frequently.....

VJAY

Dear friends,
anyone using NEST 3.1.1.4 please respond....requesting you to share working omnysys folder....Thanks:)