Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

broker gives support for new version only:DD
Take it from my dropbox link. You will have to install Nestplus 2.9 after installing NestTrader

VJAY

chintan786

HI Josh,

I am getting peculiar problem with RTD. I hve same set up working for me since more than a year now.
Now when I open Backfill and click on "NESTPLUS"... it is showing me below message
"TRADING SYMBOL NOT FOUND - Backfill may not work set position to 1"
I hve attached Pic for reference... also it show another error as well
Whereas in NEST 1st column position is "TRADING SYMBOL" Only
plz help

Attachments

Last edited:

chintan786

HI Josh,

I am getting peculiar problem with RTD. I hve same set up working for me since more than a year now.
Now when I open Backfill and click on "NESTPLUS"... it is showing me below message
plz help
Update now I moved back to RTD 1.4 And now Autoit error stop showing.
Now it is saying trading sysmbol is not there in market watch. Although it is there.

I have 2 queries:
1. While backfilling indices (N and BN) we get a fill as Nifty 50 and Nifty Bank. Is there a way to get backfill as NIFTY and BANKNIFTY instead of Nifty 50 and Nifty Bank.
2. How to get real time quotes in ami for these 2 indices as NIFTY and BANKNIFTY (or Nifty 50 and Nifty Bank) along with other FnO and equity scrips, as we cant place these 2 indices in MW

Thanks

HI Josh,

plz help

Try using 32 bit Nest 3.16

john302928

Is Nesttrader not providing weekly contract charts and datatable?, I am not able to get the charts and data table since last few weeks and when i contacted they say its issue from omnesys. we cant do anything. How are you managing it?