Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

VJAY

I don't really know, just now, firstly I tried to log into Zerodha Nest 3.11 on one virtual Windows, where it didn't let me past the 2FA questions several times, then within minutes, I was able to log into Zerodha Nest 3.16 on another virtual Windows with the same 2FA questions. Maybe they discontinue log-ins on older versions for people who haven't used them for a long time.

They definitely are since I very meticulously followed the instructions given in the installation videos.
Dear NDT.
NEst 3.11 still working I using it since long ...in between I tryed 3.16 too but RTD not works good vs 3.11 so I switched back to 3.11

Joshi Bro
Please do write a post on the problem and solution, in Finvasia NestTrader.
Thanks
I think either rtd or link to excel wasn't on, even though I'd asked Finvasia live-support to turn it on a couple of days ago, & they had said that it's on but I guess it wasn't; so I went to live-support while @josh1 was on AnyDesk, & then they immediately turned it on & rtd started working.

I think either rtd or link to excel wasn't on, even though I'd asked Finvasia live-support to turn it on a couple of days ago, & they had said that it's on but I guess it wasn't; so I went to live-support while @josh1 was on AnyDesk, & then they immediately turned it on & rtd started working.
Thanks bro.
I got this inkling, when you posted that quotes were not moving in XL sheet, when linked with 'link with excel' but as you were on Linux and Apache Office, I didnt comment on it.
One thing I learnt from your problem that we need Office, but not necessary MSOffice, it may be any other Office.

Thanks bro.
I got this inkling, when you posted that quotes were not moving in XL sheet, when linked with 'link with excel' but as you were on Linux and Apache Office, I didnt comment on it.
One thing I learnt from your problem that we need Office, but not necessary MSOffice, it may be any other Office.
Well, even in the new .csv I created didn't have numbers moving, even though prices were updating on Amibroker.
By the way, RTD seems to be working pretty well even with 78 scrips in my watchlist. How many max scrips have you tried to have in one watchlist & did you notice any difference in candle-quality due to high number of scrips?

Well, even in the new .csv I created didn't have numbers moving, even though prices were updating on Amibroker.
By the way, RTD seems to be working pretty well even with 78 scrips in my watchlist. How many max scrips have you tried to have in one watchlist & did you notice any difference in candle-quality due to high number of scrips?
Only a few scrips, 5-10 in NT for RTD
I trade mainly BN calls and some N calls, so dont require RT quotes for many.