Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

NDT bro
the black command window gives you just a flash or you can read some commands there also of the scrips of master watch.
I also faced this issue and solved it using some jugaad. you may read some of y previous posts in this regard

So, it seems that you have some different problem.
BTW, you are facing this problem, since long time or just now
Only installed RTD a couple of days ago. I don't typically use Amibroker & I didn't have MS Office on my virtual Windows (the host OS on my PC is Linux Mint), so previously, I'd never dared to install it since I wasn't sure if RTD would work without Excel but it looks like it works with Apache Open Office as well.

Last edited:
Only installed RTD a couple of days ago. I don't typically use Amibroker & I didn't have MS Office on my virtual Windows (the host OS on my PC is Linux Mint), so previously, I'd never dated to install it since I wasn't sure if RTD would work but it looks like it works with Apache Open Office as well.
hmm
cant comment on it (as you are using on LINUX),

KAL.YUG

Ok, I did everything as per the videos, & I'm getting the backfills but candles in Amibroker aren't updating with real time data. Seeing earlier recommendations in this thread, I have gone with 32 bit Amibroker & 32 bit Finvasia Nest 3.16. Please someone guide me to get the real time data going in Amibroker. Thanks.

View attachment 34101

View attachment 34102

RTD.png

Have you tried this?
Refresh by selecting all check boxes and click refresh button

hmm
cant comment on it (as you are using on LINUX),
I was wondering whether that or lack of MS Excel is the problem but then, Write To Excel is able to generate a .csv file; not to mention, Backfill is working & charts/candles show up in Amibroker but real-time data update is the problem, so I don't know. Maybe @josh1 or someone else will have an idea.

reboot PC and run all 3 as administrator
I think I've tried this to no avail but I've tried so many things by now that I don't even remember, so I'll try it again tomorrow during live market to see if that helps get real time data.

View attachment 34148

Have you tried this?
Refresh by selecting all check boxes and click refresh button
I think clicking that crashed RTD yesterday, so I stayed away from it since then. At what point in the process should I click that? I could try again tomorrow during live market.