Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Quoting : now facing no problem since last 3/4 days since when I have started opening both terminal before starting RTD

RTDMan is built on the use of COM/OLE automation.
The very nature of OLE is Getobject() returns the first instance if multiple instances are running. (based on the Running Objects Table)
Ideally, this is a very old tech from MS and therefore this is one of its limitations.

Try, closing all instances of NestTrader, and run the NEST of that broker first which you want to use with RTD.
Then, run 2nd or multiple instances of nest later.

The same, way, you wont be able to feed RTD to multiple running instances of AB as that part also uses OLE.
Sorry bro, being a non techie, I didnt understand the tech part you mentioned.
My problem was
I am facing a peculiar problem in running RTD, since last few days
Many a times (not every time/daily, every 2/3 days), I have to restart my laptop to start RTD (otherwise it will not start (only a blank flash happens on clicking start), no error log)
using rtd v1.5, NT 3.11.4
but its going fine since I used this jugaad as mentioned in post 3981 (I dont know the reason, why its working fine, this way), In last few days, not even once I faced the issue mentioned (in quote) above.

travi

Good to know its working, but you say you needed to restart. This maybe clearing the object entries.

In simple terms, NEST <-> RTD <-> AB all interact with each other using OLE Automation ( if you'd like to know more, you can search this term)

What I was stating that, for them to work exactly as expected, each APP should run only in one instance.
one instance means, only one NEST, one AB and so on because all these apps are otherwise capable of running in multiple instance in one user session.

so, incase you need to run multiple NEST, you need to make sure you run the one with that broker (or Account) first that will feed RTD to AB.

The random behaviour is a classic symptom of something like, if something was broken, it wouldn't work at all, but here the First instance that is required of NEST is changing.

Sorry bro, being a non techie, I didnt understand the tech part you mentioned.
My problem was

but its going fine since I used this jugaad as mentioned in post 3981 (I dont know the reason, why its working fine, this way), In last few days, not even once I faced the issue mentioned (in quote) above.

Previously, I was running as start terminal 1 (T1), start RTD and when it started working, then T2 and this arrangement was working since long time.
But of late while running as start T1, start RTD, on clicking start, only a flash and no data in AB. In such a case I have to restart my laptop to get RTD work.

As of now, I am running start T1, start T2 and then start RTD linked with T1 and in this jugaad, it was working fine for last 10 days or so, and as of now no issue, no forced restart.

travi

Most of the time, you don't need a full restart, you can just sign out and sign-in. its a bit faster.

secondly, behind the scenes, when T1 is started then T2, and for some reason T1 closes and it is re-opened then it looses its first place and becomes 2nd and so on.

The best way to try, is if you are closing or any NEST closes, only exit everything and re-open the apps in correct order. it should mostly work.
Else a sign-out. if this works, atleast no need of full restart. maybe you wont have a password or auto-login is enabled making you do a full restart which is the slowest.
just enable sign-in options.

Previously, I was running as start terminal 1 (T1), start RTD and when it started working, then T2 and this arrangement was working since long time.
But of late while running as start T1, start RTD, on clicking start, only a flash and no data in AB. In such a case I have to restart my laptop to get RTD work.

As of now, I am running start T1, start T2 and then start RTD linked with T1 and in this jugaad, it was working fine for last 10 days or so, and as of now no issue, no forced restart.

Ok, I did everything as per the videos, & I'm getting the backfills but candles in Amibroker aren't updating with real time data. Seeing earlier recommendations in this thread, I have gone with 32 bit Amibroker & 32 bit Finvasia Nest 3.16. Please someone guide me to get the real time data going in Amibroker. Thanks.

backfill settings.png

INI.png