Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

TracerBullet

Thanks for prompt reply. Can we use vwap stats for many days of backfilling? I always thought vwap stats is only for intraday backfill as the definition of vwap goes. Can we have separate latest RTDMan file where we could do backfilling manually as we used to do earlier? Thanks in advance.
No. In NOW, vwap stats is only for 1 day backfill. So sometimes we have to use DT. But i found DT less reliable so i only use it to for multi day backfillls ( rarely needed) and for EOD backfill of indices( Nest has vwap for indices, NOW does not).
So if you are using Nest and do backfill everyday, vwap stats should be enough.

Best work with RTD and get your issue fixed. i use my own similar tools written in AHK but they are too customized for my work. No point in manually copying data if RTD already automates it. If stuck and you really really need to backfill manually then ping me and ill share a build, but i dont recommend it.

keep Plus data table delay = 20. Try another backfill. If your PC takes more than 2 minutes for backfilling 22 days of one scrip, your PC is busy with some other job in parallel. It could be a virus also.
Check free memory available in Task manager.
Thanks to you people I was able to resolve my issues successfully.
I had been facing so many problems with RTD 1.6 along with Zerodha Nest 3.16.0.4 and in this regard I kept troubling Josh and later TracerBullet. Yesterday night and on this weekend I made a thorough check and found the culprit that was creating problem. Before I share that I want to express my deep and sincere gratitude to Josh and TracerBullet for giving us their valuable and time and developing such a nice software.
My assessment now is that Josh's utility RTD 1.6 works perfectly -- and if there is any problem it lies on our end and maybe with Nest.
I would also like to mention here my indebtedness to Josh and TracerBullet .. as I see Zerodha is charging a small amount of Rs 500 for Pi Bridge - if I add with this minimum amount .. it comes to Rs 6000 a year and I have been using RTD for 3-4 years .. that canbe easily 24000 or double of triple of that if we take normal value getting live data from any aoftware available in market. Hence I really feel indebted to Josh and TracerBullet.
Now I will share my troubleshooting experience:
1. As per suggestion by Josh I checked my PC for any virus , spy or malware. it was clean. And I also checked RAM leak and found none - I have 4 GB RAM installed and free memory is arnd 2GB which is quite standard. Hence,on that account I was confident.
2. I faced some problems with Nest Plus chart opening which I resolved with the help of Zerodha people. That way I ensured that my Zerodha Nest Trader was working fine without issues.
3. I recalled earlier requirement of Trusted Locations in MS Excel which Josh doesnt mention in new videos. Anyway I checked there and I found that only RTD1.5 and Omnesys folder from Prgram files were added there - I edited and added C:\Omnesys and Rtd1.6 there. I would make a request here that if possible they shud update Tutorial.chm according to need of Rtd1.6 as it has so many wrong and outdated suggestions (for instance columns in ZT).
4. In Rtd setting I had put Update to No and preserve none as I always add Scrips manually - e.g only 3 scips for live data. But I maintain data for other 10 scrips I do weekly update. Hence,while doing weekly backfill I change ini file (silly of me .. but dat's habit). I mention here because last time I forgot to change it and there was no banknifty script in ini file while I was trying to backfill it. IT too might have caused delay. Anyway, this I ensured that ini file has names of all scrips which I am backfilling.
4. After that I found that things were smoother but still there were a lot of delay in backfilling.
5. I opened DataTable directly : it showed perfect coolumns as recommended by Josh.
I opened DataTable again from NestPlus chart and here it showed lots of additional columns. I should tell why so. Once I had opened NestPlus chart of an option on ZT terminal and added a few Moving averages and also schrodinger and RSI and created a default template. Those additional items had been added to DataTable as columns. These columns were not shown when I opened DataTable directly from menu without opening chart. Anyway, I deleted those columns and saved.
After that my backfill of last 15 daqys happened within two minutes as suggested by Josh.

Many thanks for all experts for this very helpful forum. I have been looking for RTD in Amibroker from long time.

I have installed Zerodha NestTrader 11.4, but 2FA login pop ups only 1 times in 8-10 trials. Any solution to this or any other version link of NestTrader which works with this complete RTD SYSTEM.

I have Anandrathi NestTrader which works good and also links to Excel but I don't want to go through it because I want to follow all the steps same as in the Video.

I am facing a peculiar problem in running RTD, since last few days
Many a times (not every time/daily, every 2/3 days), I have to restart my laptop to start RTD (otherwise it will not start (only a blank flash happens on clicking start), no error log)
using rtd v1.5, NT 3.11.4

I am facing a peculiar problem in running RTD, since last few days
Many a times (not every time/daily, every 2/3 days), I have to restart my laptop to start RTD (otherwise it will not start (only a blank flash happens on clicking start), no error log)
using rtd v1.5, NT 3.11.4
You might have multiple instances of RTD.exe process running at the same time. Next time when it happens, do check TaskManager before restarting.

You might have multiple instances of RTD.exe process running at the same time. Next time when it happens, do check TaskManager before restarting.
Thanks bro for the suggestion.
But I dont think, it should be the reason (though I will check, when it will happen again) because I always close NestTrader and RTD, before hibernating the system

hibernating the system
That's harmful for the HDD and the OS's kernel in the long run unless you have a SSD. Hibernating or Sleeping once in a while out of sheer need is okay but making it a daily practice is not good. It is one of major reasons for BSODs and other driver related failures.