Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

KAL.YUG

No issues at my end RTD 1.6 and zero nest 3.16 32 bit.
I am still using Zero Nest 3.11.4, its still working well for me. I am reluctant and skeptical to move to 3.16 ... scared that it would screw up my set up of RTD 1.4 + Nest.
How is your experience with the newer versions of RTD and Nest and also what are the improvements in NEST 3.16.
Thank You

I am still using Zero Nest 3.11.4, its still working well for me. I am reluctant and skeptical to move to 3.16 ... scared that it would screw up my set up of RTD 1.4 + Nest.
How is your experience with the newer versions of RTD and Nest and also what are the improvements in NEST 3.16.
Thank You
Nothing major difference, I feel nest 3.16 is more stable (could be my imagination), you can continue with 3.11 as long as Z allows it. Be assured 3.16 with RTD 1.6 works smoothly.

Nothing major difference, I feel nest 3.16 is more stable (could be my imagination), you can continue with 3.11 as long as Z allows it. Be assured 3.16 with RTD 1.6 works smoothly.
bhai, dont you face any problem in/with backfill midway of a trading session.
as real time quotes start at 9.15 while backfill starts from 9.16

btw. I am also on v 3.11

bhai, dont you face any problem in/with backfill midway of a trading session.
as real time quotes start at 9.15 while backfill starts from 9.16

btw. I am also on v 3.11
TNB bhai,
I am an anadi trader, trading on pivot break of price/OBV, haven't faced problem in trading.
It could be problem for trader looking at chart very thoroughly.

MB bro., whats improved in RTD 1.6 , I am still using RTD 1.4 . I am using 3.16 Nest Trader .
If RTD 1.4 is working with 3.16, that's good.
Josh1 has made changes in RTD 1.6, to open Nest Plus automatically from Nest 3.16, so while doing backfill you don't have to open chart and data table.
Rest functioning is as smooth as ever.

If RTD 1.4 is working with 3.16, that's good.
Josh1 has made changes in RTD 1.6, to open Nest Plus automatically from Nest 3.16, so while doing backfill you don't have to open chart and data table.
Rest functioning is as smooth as ever.
thanks bhai for pointing out this improvement
I was not aware of this function of RTD v 1.6