Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

So, in v 3.16, backfill will start from 9.16 instead of 9.15, while real time will be filled from 9.15
BTW, do you find any difference or distortion in 1 min chart in real time fill and after backfill.
That does not mean backfill starts from 9:16. It means ticks from 9:15:01 to 9:16:00 are consolidated in 1 min candle of 9:16. In other case, ticks from 9:15:00 to 9:15:59 are consolidated as 9:15.

josh1

RTD_1.60 uploaded. It is working with Nest Trader 3.16 from Zerodha. I have done some bug fixes and simplified code with proper comments.
It will install in RTD_1.60 folder on C or any other drive. After installation, copy RTDMan.ini file from RTD_1.50 folder to this folder and you are set to go.
If it does not work for any users, they can use older version from RTD_1.50 or RTD_1.40 folder. It is that simple.

Install NestTrader 3.16 in \Omnesys\Nest3 folder on C or any other drive.

VJAY

Dear friends,
Anyone faced problem in installing NEST 3.16 ?I installed it ..but when login its not downloading scrips comes error and open with no scrips...
Anyone noticed and rectified it then please help

1538736684062.png

Last edited:

LOVEENAJYOTHI

RTD_1.60 uploaded. done some bug fixes and simplified code with proper comments.
Thank you sir,
Any mods to "Volume" field ?
Can we get the Volume in its raw form as exactly provided by the Nest Trader ? So that the user can use the Volume field as the way he needs by adjusting in AFL.
This will bring consistency to Volume field and relieve the pain of hardcoding in RTD_1.6 for Volume Data types (some times Qty,sometimes lots, sometimes multiplied ,sometimes not )as being changed frequently by different sectors/exchanges.
User will be at liberty to use/adapt the raw Volume field data at his will as he deems fit without bothering about quirks of frequent changes.

josh1

Files remove
Dear friends,
Anyone faced problem in installing NEST 3.16 ?I installed it ..but when login its not downloading scrips comes error and open with no scrips...
Anyone noticed and rectified it then please help

View attachment 29174
Files--remove scrips then login again