Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

VJAY

RTD 1.6, backfilling today's data correctly from VWAP table, however backfill of last 15 days from Nestplus is not happening. Could be Nest plus issue, even after opening Nest plus chart by Shift+H, Shift+D dosent open data table.
Now I installed nest and new RTD 1.6...all settings done ...need to check in live market on monday...Hope everything go fine....So may be this problem will see...thanks for sharing it

josh1

RTD 1.6, backfilling today's data correctly from VWAP table, however backfill of last 15 days from Nestplus is not happening. Could be Nest plus issue, even after opening Nest plus chart by Shift+H, Shift+D dosent open data table.

Keep datadelay sufficient at least for 10 seconds

josh1

RTD_1.60 uploaded. It is working with Nest Trader 3.16 from Zerodha.
Does it work with TSO?
Which version do I use with Nest 3.16 of TSO?

Edit:

Got the answer:

RTD_1.50 is working with Nest trader 3.16 except for backfill from vwap. After opening 3.16, log into nestplus.( It may not log into nestplus automatically. ) There after open plus chart and data table for at least one scrip. After that, you should be able to backfill seemless my from nest data table

Last edited:

josh1

Does it work with TSO?
Which version do I use with Nest 3.16 of TSO?

Edit:

Got the answer:
I can't test for each and every broker's version. Users will have to do that.

Hi Friends, Pls advice where should i look for below issue. i am using nest 3.11 with Rt data 1.50. Working earlier. Thanks for your help.

View attachment 29239
Have you added new scrips to the watch list.
Or even otherwise for this error
First click start and then backfill (during market time)
or
First click start, then stop and then backfill ( if not in market time)

This exercise is needed to add scrip(s) in RTDMan