Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

For RTD 1.5 and backfill to work on nest 3.16 version (I use 32 bit OS), we need to login/launch Nest Plus (From top menu bar "Nest Plus" item) first everytime after logging to Nest terminal for backfill. RTD will work fine either way. After that, we need to open any one of the scrip chart (Shift+P). After that, open data table by right clicking on this this chart<< Data Table. After this, u can start ur backfill as earlier used to do. Working fine. As i am not using 64 bit system, i am not aware of the issues/ solution. May get on to work further if i get its source code.
Thx

So, in v 3.16, backfill will start from 9.16 instead of 9.15, while real time will be filled from 9.15
BTW, do you find any difference or distortion in 1 min chart in real time fill and after backfill.

i am not able to figure out how to backfill nifty spot is there any way i did (ctrl i)in nest did not do backfill through rtd tried index button

edit////manually opened chart problem solved
this app reminds me of clash of clans mybot:)

Last edited:
i am not able to figure out how to backfill nifty spot is there any way i did (ctrl i)in nest did not do backfill through rtd tried index button

edit////manually opened chart problem solved
this app reminds me of clash of clans mybot:)
Learn AHK or AutoIt script and do it yourself.... This is what I have written to solve my back-fill problem. Pretty crude but gets the job done!

For RTD 1.5 and backfill to work on nest 3.16 version (I use 32 bit OS), we need to login/launch Nest Plus (From top menu bar "Nest Plus" item) first everytime after logging to Nest terminal for backfill. RTD will work fine either way. After that, we need to open any one of the scrip chart (Shift+P). After that, open data table by right clicking on this this chart<< Data Table. After this, u can start ur backfill as earlier used to do. Working fine. As i am not using 64 bit system, i am not aware of the issues/ solution. May get on to work further if i get its source code.
Thx
No issues in 64bit machine.