Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

1.First Backfill n verify to rule out any missed tick feeds.
2.Goto -->Amibroker-->Tools-->Preferences-->Intraday-->On the Right side-->Under TimeStamp of Bars-->Select the Recommended.
Thank you so much for the reply. But the recommended radio button was already selected in the settings. Not sure why it is still behaving like this. First candle is perfectly fine only the last candle of the day is the problem.

Kindly let me know if you have any other suggestion. If you are using amibroker is the last candle getting populated correctly ?

Thank you.

Last edited:

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Thank you so much for the reply. But the recommended radio button was already selected in the settings. Not sure why it is still behaving like this. First candle is perfectly fine only the last candle of the day is the problem.

Kindly let me know if you have any other suggestion. If you are using amibroker is the last candle getting populated correctly ?

Thank you.
Just Ignore, there is nothing wrong in Ami/Chart, its just after hour adjustments without any supporting volume.
Just check the last entries(After 15:29) in VWAP/NEST Tables, u wl realise they r all gibberish without any actual volume.
And if u still insist to conform ur chart with Nest trader, then set ur trading hours 09:00 to23:59.
And Backfill again, u r chart wl match Nest trader's Close (with lots of garbage, if u check the quote editor)
FYI, Google Finance Data for CONCOR closed tick @1296.40 where there was actual volume @ that price.

Yes, you are right
Traders do not understand/care about timing set in their ami, start time and close time.
When they go for filling for extended time, a lot of garbage (you said it right :D) is also filled in and creates problem later on.

Just Ignore, there is nothing wrong in Ami/Chart, its just after hour adjustments without any supporting volume.
Just check the last entries(After 15:29) in VWAP/NEST Tables, u wl realise they r all gibberish without any actual volume.
And if u still insist to conform ur chart with Nest trader, then set ur trading hours 09:00 to23:59.
And Backfill again, u r chart wl match Nest trader's Close (with lots of garbage, if u check the quote editor)
FYI, Google Finance Data for CONCOR closed tick @1296.40 where there was actual volume @ that price.
I got it now...Since there is no volume for 3:30 PM data set , so that is why ami is not considering it as a valid candle and just ignoring it.

Surprisingly in money control the close for Concor is showing as 1299,7 :)

http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/transport-logistics/containercorporationindia/CCI

Anyways i believe nothing can be done in this case when volume is zero in nest trader for the last candle.

Doing trading from a long time i was really surprised what exactly is wrong with ami (moved to the 6.2 version recently). For me the closing price is little important as i will consider the same in my trading strategy for the next day trades.

Thanks again and Happy trading ! :)

Last edited:
No it can b done, if u insist , told u wht to do already.
Also u may have to modify ur concerned data format file to accept zero/null values.
My backfill is not working...giving me problem from quite sometime now on my new machine...though rtd is working flawlessly. Will do some research on changing the data format file and see if this can resolve the issue.

Sorry if the query has already been answered, Couldnt find it..

Needed help in adding Nse Currency Futures in the settings.ini..
Using NSENOW and Rtdman, realtime and backfill works fine for nse stocks and futures,
Unable to get realtime data of USDINR, (Backfill works fine)

Please guide
using
Scrip5=nse_fo|USDINR17DECFUT;USDINR;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

Sorry if the query has already been answered, Couldnt find it..

Needed help in adding Nse Currency Futures in the settings.ini..
Using NSENOW and Rtdman, realtime and backfill works fine for nse stocks and futures,
Unable to get realtime data of USDINR, (Backfill works fine)

Please guide
using
Scrip5=nse_fo|USDINR17DECFUT;USDINR;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

Try:
Scrip5=cde_fo|USDINR17DECFUT;USDINR;Last Traded Price;Last Trade Time;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

SevenD

Data table has been added to plugin commands in 3.14.
As before, RTD works flawlessly.
Backfill in 3.14 with one broker works great, better than
3.13, but with other brokers nest 3.14, it has issues. Have to
still figure it out.