Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Dear Josh1 Sir,
After long time, I am succeeded in obtaining data from TTiger to Amibroker. While importing past data from Trade Tiger Terminal to Amibroker (Backfill), I found error as followes,
"Error in line DATE,TIME,OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,QUANTITY,AVERAGE
Invalid (close) price. Prices must be positive. If you want to import no quotation data please specify $NOQUOTES 1 ('no quotation data' box in Wizard)
Invalid date format/value"
"Logging started for 'C:\RT\MyTiger.txt' file, using format definition file 'Formats\RTG3.format'
Error in line 01-12-2017,0,10:41:43,0,0,0,0,"
How to overcome this error. waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Your data should be in this FORMAT --
Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, OpenInt, Skip
01-12-2017, 0, 10:41:43, 0, 0, 0 , 0,
DATE, TIME, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE, QUANTITY ,AVERAGE

Compare what you are feeding

okabira

joshi sir ..

is there any way to Pull bid / ask data without appending e as suffix ?

I mean for eg. ACC ...

Using RTD 1.40 ... with bid.ask OFF .. Name is ACC.
But when .......... . Bid-Ask is ON ... names comes as ACCe in amibroker ..

This makes difficult to backfill from google .
So i was asking if there is any way for this ?

Thanks

josh1

joshi sir ..

is there any way to Pull bid / ask data without appending e as suffix ?

I mean for eg. ACC ...

Using RTD 1.40 ... with bid.ask OFF .. Name is ACC.
But when .......... . Bid-Ask is ON ... names comes as ACCe in amibroker ..

This makes difficult to backfill from google .
So i was asking if there is any way for this ?

Thanks
Amibroker Quotation structure contains only Date O H L C V OI. There is no place for Bid-Ask rates and Qty. Those fields are accomodated in ACCe. Backfill from Google should be done in ACC. Historical Bid-Ask rates are not available anywhere.

cloudTrader

how many number of bars should be there under Database Setting?
If you are keeping an Intraday Database then keep number of bars around 10,000 to 20,000. If you want to keep Tick Database then increase it to 50,000. This I did so that the importing of historical data does not get disturbed.

Dear Josh1 Sir,
After long time, I am succeeded in obtaining data from TTiger to Amibroker. While importing past data from Trade Tiger Terminal to Amibroker (Backfill), I found error as followes,
"Error in line DATE,TIME,OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,QUANTITY,AVERAGE
Invalid (close) price. Prices must be positive. If you want to import no quotation data please specify $NOQUOTES 1 ('no quotation data' box in Wizard)
Invalid date format/value"
"Logging started for 'C:\RT\MyTiger.txt' file, using format definition file 'Formats\RTG3.format'
Error in line 01-12-2017,0,10:41:43,0,0,0,0,"
How to overcome this error. waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Your data should be in this FORMAT --
Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, OpenInt, Skip
01-12-2017, 0, 10:41:43, 0, 0, 0 , 0,
DATE, TIME, OPEN, HIGH, LOW, CLOSE, QUANTITY ,AVERAGE

Ans by Josh1:- Compare what you are feeding
----------------------------------------------------------------------NEW QUESTION---------------------------------
Dear Josh1 sir,
When a TT chart saved as CSV format, it by default give columns DATE,TIME,OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,QUANTITY,AVERAGE. I have tried. whether I need to delete the columns in CSV format to match with Ami or put skip in the ami.
Secondly I have changed the date in dd/MMM/YYYY format of my PC but on second boot the change does not affect and show the date in MM/dd/yyyy format.
I am having very thin knowledge of computer & its software.
I am in dire need of market data to study.
Sir, Kindly guide me to get free data.
Thanking you

Dear Josh1 sir,
I have saved Trade Tiger Market watch columns as "Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, OpenInt, Skip". However, when a TT chart saved as CSV format, it by default give columns DATE,TIME,OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,QUANTITY,AVERAGE. I have tried. whether I need to delete the columns in CSV format to match with Ami or put skip in the ami.
Secondly I have changed the date in dd/MMM/YYYY format of my PC but on second boot the change does not affect and show the date in MM/dd/yyyy format.
I am in dire need of market data to study. Sir, Kindly guide me to get free data.
Thanking you

josh1

Dear Josh1 sir,
I have saved Trade Tiger Market watch columns as "Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, OpenInt, Skip". However, when a TT chart saved as CSV format, it by default give columns DATE,TIME,OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,QUANTITY,AVERAGE. I have tried. whether I need to delete the columns in CSV format to match with Ami or put skip in the ami.
I am in dire need of market data to study. Sir, Kindly guide me to get free data.
Thanking you
Don't delete. Link the cells of Market watch in RTTiger.xlsm. Open RTG3 format file and change $Format line. Change Date_DMY to Date_MDY

Hello @josh1 sir / senior members,

I have one query regarding the formation of the "Last candle in Amibroker". The closing price of the last candle in ami (using 6.20.1) is different then the data at which the scrip will be closed in nest trader. I have given the attached example of "Concor".

Closing price of Concor - 1299.7
Closing price of last candle in ami - 1296.4

So basically the last candle showing up in ami is from the 3:29 PM data and it is not considering the candle formed at 3:30 PM. I think this is the problem in newer version of ami , earlier it was fine. I tried even changing the market timing close in ami to 3:33 PM as well but still no luck.

Kindly suggest me a solution for the same.

ami_error.jpg
Regards,

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Hello @josh1 sir / senior members,

I have one query regarding the formation of the "Last candle in Amibroker". The closing price of the last candle in ami (using 6.20.1) is different then the data at which the scrip will be closed in nest trader. I have given the attached example of "Concor".

Closing price of Concor - 1299.7
Closing price of last candle in ami - 1296.4

So basically the last candle showing up in ami is from the 3:29 PM data and it is not considering the candle formed at 3:30 PM. I think this is the problem in newer version of ami , earlier it was fine. I tried even changing the market timing close in ami to 3:33 PM as well but still no luck.

Kindly suggest me a solution for the same.

View attachment 23542 Regards,
1.First Backfill n verify to rule out any missed tick feeds.
2.Goto -->Amibroker-->Tools-->Preferences-->Intraday-->On the Right side-->Under TimeStamp of Bars-->Select the Recommended.