Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
There is following issue which i could not resolve till now:

1. The prices saved in database are rounded to .10, you wont find any entries of multiple of 0.05

any solution to this problem?
Bumping the issue.

With 3.14 issue is only with backfill rtd works great, loading time too is faster, as good as 3.11
Nest 3.14 backfill works with SASonline,
To backfill say 5 scrips, even for SAS 3.14 have to still open the first scrip data table manually. eg; NIFTY>right click NIFTY in MKT watch>plugin commands>plus chart>right click open chart>data table. After first scrip is done it goes auto, like it use to works with nest 3.11.
Did not have much time to work out issues yet, will try and do so today/tomorrow.
If others have sorted this out please post here.
Thanks
s,as YOU&SNAKE HEAD said Right,one more disadvantages is in Nest plus "we can't able to set how many days data shown default
while opening Data table ..
so that every time it open 22 days maximum days data...if anyone found any solution in this matter pls post here

Happy trading

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

SevenD

s,as YOU&SNAKE HEAD said Right,one more disadvantages is in Nest plus "we can't able to set how many days data shown default
while opening Data table ..
so that every time it open 22 days maximum days data...if anyone found any solution in this matter pls post here

Happy trading
Log into nestplus, right click any scrip in MW>Plugin commands>Plus chart>Intraday chart>right click chart>Preference settings>Appearance settings>at lower right hand side of dropdown is box to change No.of days>change as per need> Apply>Ok.

I was demonstrating to a friend of mine how to use RTD with Ami. I logged in to NEST with his ID, checked all the settings for NEST and VWAP and Data Table. Then I started RTD and Ami was automatically started, though it took few seconds more that it did with my ID. Then when I did "Do Backfill", the DT was opened and in the backfill winodw it said backfilling and also completed backfill. But there was no data for that day in Ami. So does this mean that the ID with which we login to NEST is also somehow important? While doing backfill with new ID, the name TATASTEEl disappeared from the backfill window where it says "Select symbol to backfill"
Then I again logged in with my ID and did backfill, and data of that day appeared.

ocil

Hi when you log in with the new ID, your market watch change as per new ID, even if u have same market watch may be the sequence of symbol change compare to RTD INI file. So u have to change the INI file as per new market watch.

I was demonstrating to a friend of mine how to use RTD with Ami. I logged in to NEST with his ID, checked all the settings for NEST and VWAP and Data Table. Then I started RTD and Ami was automatically started, though it took few seconds more that it did with my ID. Then when I did "Do Backfill", the DT was opened and in the backfill winodw it said backfilling and also completed backfill. But there was no data for that day in Ami. So does this mean that the ID with which we login to NEST is also somehow important? While doing backfill with new ID, the name TATASTEEl disappeared from the backfill window where it says "Select symbol to backfill"
Then I again logged in with my ID and did backfill, and data of that day appeared.