Reading Price Charts Bar By Bar

Hi Hayerpa,
As ST Da, already advised just focus on few trading ideas or set ups initially, & stick to it and keep continue your reading ,for sure you will start getting hang of it
I just share the way I gained the most, this might be of some help..
First focus on just 2-3 set ups & try to understand those to fair amount of clarity & start trading.as per me if you have the interest then you must try first handeven if you are not very comfortable with set ups, trade small quantity , trade in Cash, but take first step by tradingthis will help you immensely in learning & save huge amount of time& for sure will built confidence.rest you already into trading so can easily relate what I mean to say.
Maintain an excel sheet & write your understanding & thoughts about particular bars & overall price action.initially it will be tedious , but it solve major two issues, first it will keep you focus during trading.& second it will make your learning curve faster,.. if you need a sample copy of my excel sheet then pm me.
Regarding reading as ST Da , already mentioned made a hard copy or download all the charts from publishers website, & during reading in half screen keep the text & in another half of screen keep the chartso that you dont have to flip or scroll back for chartsas real clarity will come from charts only.
Keep reading , as you must have noticed lot of repetition in every chart& this will help in understanding his language & thought process .
Daily go through his regular EOD update on E-Mini on his site & make a notes of ideas/thoughts.
His trading course is really good if you finding his reading difficult initially, .plus in course he guided lucidly how to trade his set ups.for me that was real helpful.
Post your doubts & understanding through charts, this will again be of great help for everyone, including you.
All the best:)
Regards,
hi rajesh,
thankz for your guidance as you speak i started reading his books again thoroughly page by page:D and to my amaze i'm getting to know what he is saying further if any problem arises i believe you guyz are there for me :D , currently made few notes of all his observations and now i'm checking it out in charts .

Subhadip

Hi Hayerpa,
As ST Da, already advised just focus on few trading ideas or set ups initially, & stick to it and keep continue your reading ,for sure you will start getting hang of it
First focus on just 2-3 set ups & try to understand those to fair amount of clarity & start trading.as per me if you have the interest then you must try first handeven if you are not very comfortable with set ups, trade small quantity , trade in Cash, but take first step by tradingthis will help you immensely in learning & save huge amount of time& for sure will built confidence.rest you already into trading so can easily relate what I mean to say.
Maintain an excel sheet & write your understanding & thoughts about particular bars & overall price action.initially it will be tedious , but it solve major two issues, first it will keep you focus during trading.& second it will make your learning curve faster,.. if you need a sample copy of my excel sheet then pm me.
Regarding reading as ST Da , already mentioned made a hard copy or download all the charts from publishers website, & during reading in half screen keep the text & in another half of screen keep the chartso that you dont have to flip or scroll back for chartsas real clarity will come from charts only.
Keep reading , as you must have noticed lot of repetition in every chart& this will help in understanding his language & thought process .
Daily go through his regular EOD update on E-Mini on his site & make a notes of ideas/thoughts.
His trading course is really good if you finding his reading difficult initially, .plus in course he guided lucidly how to trade his set ups.for me that was real helpful.
Post your doubts & understanding through charts, this will again be of great help for everyone, including you.
Regards,
Thanks again Rajesh....

Excellent doing...

please post chart any day..BNF trade..just one day..with explanation Rajesh..

Thanks Again..

Good luck buddy

Hi Hayerpa,
Regards,
hi rajesh,

it would be really helpfull to me getting your excel sheet , but i cant see any PM link so could you plz mail me at [email protected]

Hi Rajesh and ST Sir,

I understand that it is better to follow 2 or 3 setups of Al Brooks but what if you dont get that setups on a particular day, say you are following BNF and it does not trigger the setup you know, then what?

Do you keep open up other charts in other window in case setup are appearing there. Or study the daily chart on everyday basis and than decide the script which may trigger the setup next day ?

Sorry it may be too early for me to ask this question as i have just started.

Regards,
Merchant