Reading Price Charts Bar By Bar

Re: Mistakes to Avoid: Rich rewards if you read this day trading journal carefully

Hi IQGod,

Sorry for the wrong trades you had, but the post contains many messages for the traders, at hindsight we feel bad about the wrong decisions.

Pray for all the traders to listen to technical and not the brain.

murthyavr

Re: Mistakes to Avoid: Rich rewards if you read this day trading journal carefully

CHART: NIFTY 11-12 (5 min)

Thus I am short two contracts at the end of the day.

And I am painfully short of words.
Dear IQGod,

Besides the pain already caused to you, you also have taken pains to come out
with a detailed explanation of the trades, perhaps with good intentions of
showing what is to be done and what is not to be done.

You have good technicals, and I hope you will do well in the coming days.
And you also know very well what is to be done towards that..!

Happy and safe trading..

just got through your posts and i would say i was searching for details about price action , i'm very much trading for past 2 years but recently left my job for taking as full time job and currently trading with technical indicators but still trading with all these indicators i was not satisfied by the way prices movement was made , so was looking forward for these kind of post . looking forward for hep from you.

murthyavr

just got through your posts and i would say i was searching for details about price action , i'm very much trading for past 2 years but recently left my job for taking as full time job and currently trading with technical indicators but still trading with all these indicators i was not satisfied by the way prices movement was made , so was looking forward for these kind of post . looking forward for hep from you.
If you are looking at studying Al Brooks' Price action methods, here are the
resources:

Books:
Trading Price Action (Trends) - Al Brooks (2012)
Trading Price Action (Trading Ranges) - Al Brooks (2012)
Trading Price Action (Reversals) - Al Brooks (2012)

There is a forum started by his followers. Google for Brooks Price Action.

And there are several videos on youtube.

But, it is a tough journey.. those who are able to do analysis here in this
thread as per his methods are lucky - they finished that tough journey.. :)

Hope this helps..

If you are looking at studying Al Brooks' Price action methods, here are the
resources:

Books:
Trading Price Action (Trends) - Al Brooks (2012)
Trading Price Action (Trading Ranges) - Al Brooks (2012)
Trading Price Action (Reversals) - Al Brooks (2012)

There is a forum started by his followers. Google for Brooks Price Action.

And there are several videos on youtube.

But, it is a tough journey.. those who are able to do analysis here in this
thread as per his methods are lucky - they finished that tough journey.. :)

Hope this helps..
thankz murthy just downloaded all the books , will start reading from today onwards :)

hi ,
just read few pages of al brooks (trends) damn i would say i just understand only one word that is DOJI .lolzzz :) is it me alone or someone else also on my league. but i would say i tried a lot to grasp the concept but i can see thats al brooks hasn't explained the things wat he is saying he just started explaining entry points and exit , i would really like to learn his methods so request you guyz please post his concept in a more approachable way and also with eg if possible.

waiting for updates in this post.

hi ,
just read few pages of al brooks (trends) damn i would say i just understand only one word that is DOJI .lolzzz :) is it me alone or someone else also on my league. but i would say i tried a lot to grasp the concept but i can see thats al brooks hasn't explained the things wat he is saying he just started explaining entry points and exit , i would really like to learn his methods so request you guyz please post his concept in a more approachable way and also with eg if possible.

waiting for updates in this post.
Take a hard copy printout of the book ,put hard cardboard binding to it and read it atleast 10 times....then only you will start understanding and discovering the hidden gems in his methods.

Smart_trade

Take a hard copy printout of the book ,put hard cardboard binding to it and read it atleast 10 times....then only you will start understanding and discovering the hidden gems in his methods.

Smart_trade
thankz for your motivation :) just need to know which one should i start first
al brooks - reading price charts bar by bar
al brooks - trading price action (reversals)
Al Brooks - Trading Price Action (TRADING RANGES)
al brooks - trading price action (trends)

thankz for your motivation :) just need to know which one should i start first
al brooks - reading price charts bar by bar
al brooks - trading price action (reversals)
Al Brooks - Trading Price Action (TRADING RANGES)
al brooks - trading price action (trends)
You have to read all though there is fair amount of repeatition . Which one to read first is individual choice. If you are a trend trader, start with Reading Price Action Bar by Bar followed by Trading Price Action ( Trends),reversals and then ranges.

Smart_trade

Hi Caeser

It has been long since you posted. I am a beginner in Intraday EQ and so everything went over my head. But I am curious to know if you have tested the theories in the meantime and what was the outcome? If you REALLY have been able to make money out of this theory can you put on some explanatory notes for the newbies? Thanks a lot in advance!