QuantShare - A free Technical Software with fully features

Quantshare

A Free Technical study Software.

Download Here for Free:thumb:

QuantShare is an advanced trading software that offers a unique charting experience, several backtesting features and can handle multiple databases. It includes a lot of plug-ins, like the downloader, the composite, the watch-list, the neural network prediction tool...
This trading software supports US and international markets and can be used by stock, forex, options, futures... traders.

Download Here for Free:thumb:

Benefits:
* Advanced charting with a bunch of features, full array of line drawing tools, +150 technical indicators...
* QuantShare is a trading software with unlimited possibilities in designing and backtesting trading systems. The True Portfolio Backtester is one of the more advanced and fastest in the market
* Create advanced watch-lists that auto-update when the trading software detects new quotes
* While, most trading softwares offer a database that can store quotes data. This software allows you to create any number of historical and intraday databases. You can store any data in these databases (Call-Put ratios, News, Dividend & Split data, Short Selling data, Fundamental data, Insiders data...) , and use this data in charting, analysis, backtesting
* You can download scripts, trading indicators, trading systems... from the sharing server
* Artificial intelligence optimization of trading systems, list of rules, ranking systems and neural network prediction items
* Use .Net scripts to automate everything and implement more advanced tools. Download scripts other traders have shared
* Increase your trading knowledge with the help of our community of traders, become an expert.
* Build trading systems using rules, ranking systems, composites, neural network models, money management techniques, and optimize the whole thing using GA or PBIL algorithms

Download Here for Free

kaly422000

i tried it about 2 month ago. problem is that it require active net conection anf very much slow to open when clik on the icon. it has a facility to download nse data but it also take lot of time

i tried it about 2 month ago. problem is that it require active net conection anf very much slow to open when clik on the icon. it has a facility to download nse data but it also take lot of time
Yes, The software needs Internet to download the Data.
Second it takes some time to download the data as it doesn't download the normal bhavcopy, it has its own format.
Second I didn't found the Software is slow in process.
Also, the software provides so much charting advance features, that they may be available in paid products.
Takes downloading time, slow in startup are the minor problems before the better benifits.

kaly422000

as i remember the software dont oparate in offline mode. when u r not downloading data then also it require net probably. and startup time and data downloading time is too much.
i remember that i only could download 3 months data.
i didnt use it recently.
i am not criticising the application but if it rectify these then it wud be great .

Hi, just want to clarify few points.

Startup time is usually between 5 and 20 seconds, depending on the data you have on your account. If your startup time takes longer then it is probably because of your PC or Internet connection.

NSE and BSE data are downloaded from the exchange website and therefore you can download much more than 3 months of data.

Thanks.

Hello sylc
A day before i downloaded th Quantshare.
I m confused that whthr it provide th real time charts or not coz today in markt time i tried to see th real time charts bt it didn't work.
in some where u replied th post of Kally422000 saying that
"Also, the software provides so much charting advance features, that they may be available in paid products"
So does it mean we need to subscibe or pay for RT charting.......real time charting.
Plz Clarify....as m newbie in this forum

Thanks sylc in advance
Regards
HYraj