Price Action Trading Method.

This is a great idea. I hate when people put in unnecessary noise and comments in good thread. If they don't like the method, they should stay away from the thread. Its that simple :)

Please continue wherever you want and count me in as a volunteer or supporter.

Let me know if you need any help

- Pallavi

Seeing the response from member. I thank you for the support.

I wanted to keep this thread clean and free of noise , but i guess it is inevitable in a public forum like this.

Our objective is to make money by whatever method possible in markets. This should be the focus of every trader, instead we get side tracked and waste our time. If i continue here, the same thing will happen again and again.

Since i cannot control the people here and what they post and nor am i going to defend myself and answer every person who doesn't believe in this method. I have decided to open a small forum/Blog.

This new forum will be dedicated to all Indian traders who are new to Price action and want to study it.

In my private forum/blog, we will continue on from here , without any noise. I will be free to conduct the forum , that is in best interest of everyone and the way i see fit.

If i get enough votes and some volunteers , I will go ahead and do it.

Once again , thank your for your support.

:thumb::)

I wanted to keep this thread clean and free of noise , but i guess it is inevitable in a public forum like this.

Our objective is to make money by whatever method possible in markets. This should be the focus of every trader, instead we get side tracked and waste our time. If i continue here, the same thing will happen again and again.

Since i cannot control the people here and what they post and nor am i going to defend myself and answer every person who doesn't believe in this method. I have decided to open a small forum/Blog.

This new forum will be dedicated to all Indian traders who are new to Price action and want to study it.

In my private forum/blog, we will continue on from here , without any noise. I will be free to conduct the forum , that is in best interest of everyone and the way i see fit.

Some months ago, some of the members felt the same way and started a forum with much fanfare and wound up a month later. My point is, TD, that eating out in a restaurant is very different from running a restaurant. Also, it is very difficult to keep up the readers' interest in the long run, and certainly not cost effective.

TD, you know that your contributions here are valued. If some posts are not to your taste in this thread, you can request the mods to do something about it. This happened some time ago in Sudoku's thread, which was taking on a look of a brawl. The mods did some cleaning up and everything was back on track again.

TJ is a very good platform and has generally attentive and responsive audience. It is one thing when the members simply read your post, admire the content and press the thank button. But when the curious ones want to learn from your posts, there will be queries, disagreements, debates etc..

Count me in :)

Some months ago, some of the members felt the same way and started a forum with much fanfare and wound up a month later. My point is, TD, that eating out in a restaurant is very different from running a restaurant. Also, it is very difficult to keep up the readers' interest in the long run, and certainly not cost effective.

TD, you know that your contributions here are valued. If some posts are not to your taste in this thread, you can request the mods to do something about it. This happened some time ago in Sudoku's thread, which was taking on a look of a brawl. The mods did some cleaning up and everything was back on track again.

TJ is a very good platform and has generally attentive and responsive audience. It is one thing when the members simply read your post, admire the content and press the thank button. But when the curious ones want to learn from your posts, there will be queries, disagreements, debates etc..
TP , this will be a free forum, there is no cost associated with it. Anyone can join. I want to keep a forum exclusively for Price Action, since i see not many Indian traders are exposed to this method of trading.

There are many other reasons for opening a new forum. I cannot post freely what i want without worrying about violating the rules. Some of the posts here may violate the rules.

I can understand queries ,disagreements and debates , but when someone attacks you in public forum , and you have to defend your self every time. This for me is very time consuming and throws me off track and disrupts my mood. I simply do not have the time or the energy to deal with this every time.

TP , this will be a free forum, there is no cost associated with it. Anyone can join.
I meant it would be costly for the forum owners, the members get it free anyway.

I want to keep a forum exclusively for Price Action, since i see not many Indian traders are exposed to this method of trading.

It seems to me that you are looking for an interactive platform. Which means a readership, which means that anyone can join and you won't know what kind of member they are till they start posting. If you are going to moderate all the posts before releasing them for public view, the members are going to lose interest. If you are not going to moderate the posts before they are posted, then you will have to be ready for whatever content there is, even if it is deleted later by the mods. So, it is back to square one - take all comers and be prepared for all kinds of responses.

There are many other reasons for opening a new forum. I cannot post freely what i want without worrying about violating the rules. Some of the posts here may violate the rules.

I can understand queries ,disagreements and debates , but when someone attacks you in public forum , and you have to defend your self every time. This for me is very time consuming and throws me off track and disrupts my mood. I simply do not have the time or the energy to deal with this every time.
If you think that running one thread alone invites disruptions/ distractions, you have no idea of the flak that a forum owner has to face - unruly members being the least of his problems. ISP problems, server problems, spammers, viruses, hackers.... these are much greater distractions that a forum owner faces.

Please think about the example that I provided in the earlier post - that of eating out and running a food joint.

Also, take a look at some of DanPickup's threads. Notice his single-mindedness of purpose in the threads and how he deals with the distractions. While your single-mindedness of purpose is visible and admirable, it would be much cheaper in terms of stress to learn to deal with distractions on a single thread rather than go through the pain of owning a joint to learn the same.

Do give due consideration to this. Good luck either way.

Please think about the example that I provided in the earlier post - that of eating out and running a food joint.

Also, take a look at some of DanPickup's threads. Notice his single-mindedness of purpose in the threads and how he deals with the distractions. While your single-mindedness of purpose is visible and admirable, it would be much cheaper in terms of stress to learn to deal with distractions on a single thread rather than go through the pain of owning a joint to learn the same.

Do give due consideration to this. Good luck either way.
Thanks for the heads up TP. I guess i will just open a blog.

Hi,
First of all thanks a ton to Traderdude for providing valuable information on price action trading method and how to implement it in trading realtime.Your trade setups with examples are simply superb.:thumb::thumb:

I found this wonderful thread last evening and finished reading just now to know that it is getting closed.

But I am going to follow you for sure.:)
Thanks

vikrit

Hi!!! Vikrit, If you know everything, please stay away from this thread!!

Very often this happens in this forum. Someone tries to share their knowledge and others who think they know everything interrupt the flow and talk crap till the person leaves the forum with their knowledge intact. The loss is for people like me. I request you to please stay away if there is nothing here for you to learn!! Just remember, no one is obligated to teach you or me anything. A fellow trader can share what they want and not share what they dont want to.
hmmmm... same as traderdude you are assuming things which i didn't said. i think you would not have time to explain from where you get i know everything. like traderdude couldn't tell from where he got the impression that i don't have believe in price action.

anyways, still believe if any member come to know any error in anybody's statements, then it is a good to point out. as nobody here to check every posts errors, so its fellow members responsibility to correct it, so anybody don't get incorrect info/knowledge b/c most of the times, we do mistakes unintentionally. for ex- when murthy told about divergence and td approved that we see normal divergence on signal line, as this is not standard and studied way, anybody can get wrong impression. even though, i didn't took it as error, b/c i thought maybe this is a better way to look for divergence, when checked out murthy's link it mentioned differently, according to you and td i should not have asked it too and murthy should have behaved like td.

bro, if i didn't liked his charts/method, then never came to this thread, plz look old posts, i always tried to know/learn from him as a trader who is having more knowledge/experience in this subject.

i just posted a simple post with facts, countering his statement about pring which i didn't find appropriate, what's the need to make fuss for that?? if i was wrong, he could have said that. if i said something insulting or bad mouthing about him or his mentor then he could report my post. may be he was seeking silent viewers or something else, hope god give him patience to understand other person's point of view. anyways all the best to him. :thumb:

Last edited: