Price Action Trading Method.

Hi All,

Background :
I started my trading journey back in feb-march 2011. I had no idea what i was doing. Blew up more than a lakh blindly. But kept the journey on..

Took a long time to reach here, lots of hard work and dedication.

Today i m posting a method , that i have learned from many trading forum. this is simple method based on price Actions with S/R.

I work from Sunday-Thursday. So i get off on Friday and today i did some intraday trading. I usually do with forex on dailys. But i m starting this thread to post stocks intraday trades. I will posting reasons for entry/exit and will only post on Fridays.

Hopefully some newbie interested might pickup something.

So to start off with here is today's trade of SBI 5m chart, and to prove this works. I will also be posting the trade logs. I use religare pro trading terminal and mt4 for charting.

adityasaraf007

Re: Price Action Intraday trading method.

Hi TD.....

I guess both of us like very similar setups for our trading..... I have always found your charts with Horizontal Support/Resistance Lines..... Even I am very fond of them.....

And now, the recent Crude Oil Chart.... where we get a Hammer/Doji after a sharp move with good volumes...... This is my favourite pattern..... :)

And the exit shown by you is perfect..... in most of the cases, price do come at the level where it begun its journey...... However, there are times when it doesn't..... and reverse earlier from the Trendline joining the recent peaks..... Just thought of sharing the same..... :)

Keep up and looking forward to your posts...... :)