Price Action Trading Method.

vikrit

Martin pring never combined the use of Pinbars or any bars at support/resistance. This was taught by my mentor/Guru.

PM me if you want to know his name.
to popularize someone please don't misguide people. maybe you never read/learned other than your mentor, but it don't give you authority to say wrong thing with so confidence. i agree its reader responsibility to check authenticity of statements but, misleading people is not right. if you don't know anything, don't comment about it.

most things other than harmonic you are using martin pring explained and using since long time. the book you suggested "martin pring on price patterns", having all patterns and working examples. please read it yourself, you will able to get rid of many mistakes you are doing in your trades.

here is table of contents of that book -

and about whether pring use S/R, see following examples of his-

i don't know how come you or your mentor can claim other's hardwork his own, unless he coined all patterns and use them before anybody else. if he published any material or you have proof martin and other world known traders/authors used things like you showed after him, i will be happy to accept my mistake, personally say sorry to your mentor. but still your claim about martin never combined the use of Pinbars or any bars at S/R was childish.

@Vikrit,

Again you have completely misunderstood what i was saying. I was responding to savik's post about the strange way combining bar patterns with other confluence.

I know martin books show only bars with support in his short term price patterns. I did not correct that statement before posting. It was a mistake agreed.

I do not wish to advertise my guru/mentor. I was afraid people would take the wrong way.

In any case do not worry. I m getting tired of explaining and in the process contradicting my self and have to re-explain in the proper context.

But i can also assure you the way my mentor/guru taught me is nothing like the way Martin explains in his book. Although my mentor does acknowledge Martin where ever he used his material.

All i wanted to do was help newbies and other who wanted to learn all method. But i guess will be people who only doubt and do not want to have faith in the material they study.

and your taking about mistakes , i did no mistakes, this is how i was taught.

i don't know how come you or your mentor can claim other's hardwork his own, unless he coined all patterns and use them before anybody else. if he published any material or you have proof martin and other world known traders/authors used things like you showed after him, i will be happy to accept my mistake, personally say sorry to your mentor. but still your claim about martin never use S/R was childish.
My mentor never claimed that he invented the patterns, he just used it in a different way , does mean he was wrong. infact his method is better than Martin's.

and my dear friend look around, there are so many people using this same method. He is very very popular and well respected in the forex community.

and for this reason alone i will not be giving his name here. if you want to find him , use google.

and if you did meet my mentor , you would be truly sorry. and the claim that martin never used S/R is childish. I should have put it in a better way to explain savik.

and after this post i am thinking of going to shut down this thread. Misleading is the last thing i want to do.

if you people want to learn this method , go out find it , learn it and make money.
Those who want to learn martin's way can also do so, but i can assure you , you will not make money...

I will NOT be posting anymore and will not take any more questions because of the attitude shown by vikrit. I have to put my effort to explain how things work and this is how i get the response..:annoyed:

Good bye and good luck gentlemen.

P.S - Moderators/Savant Please shut down this thread. Thank you all.

murthyavr

@Vikrit,

Again you have completely misunderstood what i was saying. I was responding to savik's post about the strange way combining bar patterns with other confluence.

I know martin books show only bars with support in his short term price patterns. I did not correct that statement before posting. It was a mistake agreed.

I do not wish to advertise my guru/mentor. I was afraid people would take the wrong way.

In any case do not worry. I m getting tired of explaining and in the process contradicting my self and have to re-explain in the proper context.

But i can also assure you the way my mentor/guru taught me is nothing like the way Martin explains in his book. Although my mentor does acknowledge Martin where ever he used his material.

All i wanted to do was help newbies and other who wanted to learn all method. But i guess will be people who only doubt and do not want to have faith in the material they study.

and your taking about mistakes , i did no mistakes, this is how i was taught.

My mentor never claimed that he invented the patterns, he just used it in a different way , does mean he was wrong. infact his method is better than Martin's.

and my dear friend look around, there are so many people using this same method. He is very very popular and well respected in the forex community.

and for this reason alone i will not be giving his name here. if you want to find him , use google.

and if you did meet my mentor , you would be truly sorry. and the claim that martin never used S/R is childish. I should have put it in a better way to explain savik.

and after this post i am thinking of going to shut down this thread. Misleading is the last thing i want to do.

if you people want to learn this method , go out find it , learn it and make money.
Those who want to learn martin's way can also do so, but i can assure you , you will not make money...

I will NOT be posting anymore and will not take any more questions because of the attitude shown by vikrit. I have to put my effort to explain how things work and this is how i get the response..:annoyed:

Good bye and good luck gentlemen.

P.S - Moderators/Savant Please shut down this thread. Thank you all.
TD,

I personally request you not get offended..

In a public forum, you meet all sorts of persons. You get appreciation, you get
criticism, you get doubting posts - everything.

They should not really matter to you as long as you have faith in your system
and as long as you are willing to share your methods.

In one of my earlier posts, I have sincerely appreciated your sharing and wanted
to see more of your charts. And there are several other people who want to listen
from you. Most of them might be observing silently also.

Think once again coolly, and take a decision whatever is convenient for you!

You may post or wish not to post - but plz don't carry the bitter feelings with you.

All the very best!

@Murthy,

I understand what you are saying. This is not the first time i have had this kind of attitude from people, but i m getting really tired of explaining.

When someone is teaching you or sharing with you some knowledge , this is not how to respond to them. I m very disappointed in the response from vikrit. After all this time and posts later, he has still has no faith that this material works. What happens is others will also questions and believe the same and i do not have the time or patience to explain to everyone who questions or has no faith in the trading method.

I was here to share my method and may be learn a thing or two from other members, but i feel this forum has grown too large and there is no sense of community anymore.

I wanted to give hope to newbies that there is something out there that works out and that i don't have people in person to talk about trading and thought this forum will fill that gap, but at the end of day, you find people who ruin it for others.

I will be happy if at least one person uses this method and ACTUALLY made some money.

I will be moving on to other forums. See you around Murthy and No i do not want to carry bitter feelings, but i am a human and you cannot just switch off feelings...but thanks for your appreciations and hope you make lots of money. :thumb::)

vikrit

@Murthy,

I understand what you are saying. This is not the first time i have had this kind of attitude from people, but i m getting really tired of explaining.

When someone is teaching you or sharing with you some knowledge , this is not how to respond to them. I m very disappointed in the response from vikrit. After all this time and posts later, he has still has no faith that this material works. What happens is others will also questions and believe the same and i do not have the time or patience to explain to everyone who questions or has no faith in the trading method.

can you quote in which post i said i don't have faith in 'PRICE ACTION' or in these 'Patterns' or in TA???????

plz open up your mind, i am not the one who posted wrong things about someone repute in trading industry.

you are talking about attitude!!! what do you think, if you are posting anything, people should take it at face value even if it is wrong?? i talk on facts and figure, if i am wrong, made a wrong statement or provide something incorrect info whether its my mistake or source, will love to accept and correct. is correcting or questioning somebody's fault/contradiction/confusion is wrong???

as i didn't know you were teaching here otherwise i would have talked straight before about your statements and trades, i thought you are using and sharing this method as a trader. I have seen many respected members here and in other forums also who share and teach but never see anybody who post anything incorrect and on questioning make fuss of it.

but with you, every time i asked about any statement you said i misunderstood. ok, i am stupid, now explain me what else this line can mean - "Martin pring never combined the use of Pinbars or any bars at support/resistance." i posted pring's three charts showing pinbar and s/r, then saying i misunderstood, you didn't mean that. plz share what you meant.

can you quote in which post i said i don't have faith in 'PRICE ACTION' or in these 'Patterns' or in TA???????

plz open up your mind, i am not the one who posted wrong things about someone repute in trading industry.

you are talking about attitude!!! what do you think, if you are posting anything, people should take it at face value even if it is wrong?? i talk on facts and figure, if i am wrong, made a wrong statement or provide something incorrect info whether its my mistake or source, will love to accept and correct. is correcting or questioning somebody's fault/contradiction/confusion is wrong???

as i didn't know you were teaching here otherwise i would have talked straight before about your statements and trades, i thought you are using and sharing this method as a trader. I have seen many respected members here and in other forums also who share and teach but never see anybody who post anything incorrect and on questioning make fuss of it.

but with you, every time i asked about any statement you said i misunderstood. ok, i am stupid, now explain me what else this line can mean - "Martin pring never combined the use of Pinbars or any bars at support/resistance." i posted pring's three charts showing pinbar and s/r, then saying i misunderstood, you didn't mean that. plz share what you meant.
Hi!!! Vikrit, If you know everything, please stay away from this thread!!

Very often this happens in this forum. Someone tries to share their knowledge and others who think they know everything interrupt the flow and talk crap till the person leaves the forum with their knowledge intact. The loss is for people like me. I request you to please stay away if there is nothing here for you to learn!! Just remember, no one is obligated to teach you or me anything. A fellow trader can share what they want and not share what they dont want to.

Last edited:
Seeing the response from member. I thank you for the support.

I wanted to keep this thread clean and free of noise , but i guess it is inevitable in a public forum like this.

Our objective is to make money by whatever method possible in markets. This should be the focus of every trader, instead we get side tracked and waste our time. If i continue here, the same thing will happen again and again.

Since i cannot control the people here and what they post and nor am i going to defend myself and answer every person who doesn't believe in this method. I have decided to open a small forum/Blog.

This new forum will be dedicated to all Indian traders who are new to Price action and want to study it.

In my private forum/blog, we will continue on from here , without any noise. I will be free to conduct the forum , that is in best interest of everyone and the way i see fit.

If i get enough votes and some volunteers , I will go ahead and do it.

Once again , thank your for your support.

:thumb::)