Price Action Trading Method.

Dear Traderdude,
First of all thank you very much for this excellent thread.It was a great learning experience.If you don't mind can I ask you a small question?In one of your post in this thread,addressed to 4xpipcounter,you mentioned that fibo set up is a complicated one and you try to avoid that.But of late,I have found that you have emphasized much on fib retracement.Did your idea of not using fib setup change or I missed something(Even if fib is taken as a confluence with other thing).Why I am asking ths question is I am personally not very comfortable in drawing the Actual Range on which I can daw the fib retracement/projection line.Means I can not exactly locate the swing high/low,as there may be 2/3 more swing high/low in between the main high/low.In those cases which high/low should I consider to draw fib setup?Is there any clearcut rule?Pl clear my doubt.
Thank you once again for your outstanding effort.:clapping::clapping:

Hello Tradedude sir,

I am near to finish the book you suggested - Martin Pring on Price Pattern.

below I am posting Crude Daily chart for Crude August - MCX.

I need analysis from you to learn how to trade at those point. I have pointed some places there.
1.Inside Bar
2.Outside Bar / (is it pin bar ?)
3.Outside Bar
4.Outside Bar
5.Inside Bar

Please Explain me these points .
And I am confused about position 2 - outside bar , price is closed above opening then still trend was downward.

I need for more analysis from your side , I mean if show more position so that I will learn those patterns...

thanks...

Hello
pdeoghare ji...

I have some question about Tradedude...

Please leave me a message on gtalk/gmail at kumar17vijay ....I dont have option to contact to you....

thanks...