Power Indiabulls (PIB) To Metastock/Amibroker Convertor

Dear Stokist ,

Problem with utility Pib2Ms :
The utility rewrite data in Metastock format and can't over right MetaStock data . So when ever utility stop due to any reason and if we restart utility for ex at 11:00 AM the data for 9:55 AM to 11:00 AM is written 2 times in MS format . Pls check it using editing any stock data in above situation in Metastock Downloader .

Thanks
Harish Chheda
Checking already written data from MS will have performance probelms hence not incorporated. Workaround is to create seperate output directory. Next version I will try to incorporate another option "Overwrite MS directory" so existing data from MS dir is overwritten. But apart from seeing this data in downloader, are the MS charts/indicators etc affected by duplicate quotes? I was thinking MS will smartly ignore duplicate data.

Dear Gandhi,
Nice to know that. By the way have you been able to do auto-refresh in MS (refresh MS chart/screen after auto-conversion? I am not sure if we can do it through our utility and many ppl are requesting this
MetaServer RT exploit winros exe for smooth refreshes. there is no other known way to do it flicker free IMO.

BTW nice to know about your release.:)

MetaServer RT exploit winros exe for smooth refreshes. there is no other known way to do it flicker free IMO.

BTW nice to know about your release.:)
Checked the sendkeys option. It works "as if some one had used menu options Alt-V R". IF there is flicker while doing a refresh in MS, then this method too wud have it, no doubt. I will post the updated executable soon. What I have done to avoid irritating "refreshes" when user doesn't want is to put a user selected "duration" to wait between refreshesh. So if someone doesn't want authorefresh for at least 30 seconds or so then he can define that "forced wait" period as 30 seconds and utility will not do autorefresh even if there are new quotes converted from PIB/TTA to MS. So max 2 autorefresh a minute thru utility and user cna anyways do refresh while in MS if he needs to. But this is "intrusive" way of doing autorefresh wherein if u r in middle of inserting Fibo onto charts that probably wud get disturbed/interrupted.

I hope aprt form these MS refresh related probs utility is working fine.

cheers
Stokist

Last edited:
jataved said:
Hi Stockist ,

Today I downloaded the PIB to MS converter , it working fine , but for the following issues .

1) ONly files with open charts in PIB are getting data into Metastock ( is this normal ?)

if so how to grab other securities ?

2) I am using Amibroker , any idea on how to update the data in AB in realtime basis .
I think the problem 1) is PIB issue. I think PIB downloads Quotes of the symbols u have open charts for. So I guess the solution is to add maximum symbols there

Answer to second is already out thr. Check thrd(attachement) http://www.traderji.com/intraday/20385-data-5paisa-ttadvance-metastock-rt.html for details. Unlike MS, amiborker refreshes charts on its own, which is good.

Hi
New version 2.0 of PIB2MS is uploaded with following new feature on http://quotesondesk.googlepages.com

It will auto-refresh MS chart view. If you don't want frequent refreshes (aka flickers) then set interval between auto-refreshes to a high value. Additionally you can always manually refresh chart view in MS with View->Refresh menu option whenevr you want.

Enjoy !
Stokist

deb99891

Hi
New version 2.0 of PIB2MS is uploaded with following new feature on http://quotesondesk.googlepages.com

It will auto-refresh MS chart view. If you don't want frequent refreshes (aka flickers) then set interval between auto-refreshes to a high value. Additionally you can always manually refresh chart view in MS with View->Refresh menu option whenevr you want.

Enjoy !
Stokist
i stochist i am not a computer expert
so question seemed silly though...
following error msg coming after download n run...
"application error
the application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135)"
can u guide me vat can i do?