Power Indiabulls (PIB) To Metastock/Amibroker Convertor

Raju

Hi Stokist,

Any s/w for Sharekhan to MS/AMIBROKER tick data ?

Raju

Raju,
I don't have sharekhan trading terminal. If you can provide details on it (data file names, format etc) may be I can try for that too. Post the details here or send me PM/email.
Stokist

Raju

Actually even I won't be able to provide any data specific to Sharkhan as I have cancelled my Tigertrade account to avoid monthly 500/- charges(Even though they didn't deduct money uptill once...for tigertrade) for getting acct with Indiabulls.I intend to use PIB2MS/AMIBROKER with u'r help.As far as Sharehan is concerned I use to manually right click their screen which provided tick data and then save it as csv and then convert it to MS.That was very hectic.So I have planned to use Indiabulls within few days.I would infact ask questions once I start that .

I apreciate your effort for the PIB2MS .Would give u feedback once I start with it ..

Thanks a lot for the help..
Raju

Hi Stokist ,

Thanks for the utility to update MS from PIB . I don't have TT5 so , I can't use your TT2MS utility .
Some suggestion
1. For fut data the symbol or even for cash data symbol can be adjusted as per user requirement .
2. Need to add some refresher using which data can be automatically refresh in MS.

Thanks
Harish Chheda

Dear Gandhi,
Nice to know that. By the way have you been able to do auto-refresh in MS (refresh MS chart/screen after auto-conversion? I am not sure if we can do it through our utility and many ppl are requesting this

Dear Stokist ,

Problem with utility Pib2Ms :
The utility rewrite data in Metastock format and can't over right MetaStock data . So when ever utility stop due to any reason and if we restart utility for ex at 11:00 AM the data for 9:55 AM to 11:00 AM is written 2 times in MS format . Pls check it using editing any stock data in above situation in Metastock Downloader .

Thanks
Harish Chheda

Dear Gandhi,
Nice to know that. By the way have you been able to do auto-refresh in MS (refresh MS chart/screen after auto-conversion? I am not sure if we can do it through our utility and many ppl are requesting this
Hi Stokist
You can use <Sendkeys> or equivalent to MS, maybe you need to activate MS app before doing so. Keys to send are, Alt-V R, which you would use manually by selecting menu bar View, and, then R for refresh. There will be a flicker, while the refresh takes place. I dont know if the Metastock MDK's write version (MSFL) does refresh without flicker.