Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shyam Sir,
I wish to bring in a fairly decent sum into the markets at this point in time.What are your trading picks for the month of December given the fact that the markets are expected to rise further after the probable fed rate cut on 11 Dec?
Shall I put the money in a staggered manner or at one go?
What are your views on GMR Infra, Punj Llyod, IFCI,Power Grid & Mundra Port?
Warm Regards,
Priyank

Hello everyone,
well of late theres some problem at this forum ,,i am not getting any email when someone replies at this thread,,but i see some of u putting ur queries here and nice to see that.I'm back now.First thing please dont use the word SIR,just shyam will do.

@Narshima Devi
well i called ispat when it was at 37 i remember and now its around 68 like that,,in near future its target is 85-90,,very good stock to hold and my fav in recent days apart from essar oil.GMR is set to touch 280 levels in few weeks or soon.some graet plans there with the company.

@npriyank
dont put all ur eggs in one basket,,thats the simple funda of market,,go for ispat ,GMR,essar oil(on dips),infosys,TCS,satyam(but keep a close eye and book profits when it starts falling),IFCI.Mundra port u need to have patience,it will give decent returns but u need to hold on.power grid and punj loyd are also ok.

@Raj
BOC india is on a uptrend now and has been rising for quite some time,,and it is near to its all time high of around 185 levels.It has a resistance at these levels,,might go up in some time.,,well my advice is better go for fast moving stocks like ispat,gmr,essar steel and shipping etc.

Good luck and happy trading

Friends i would also like to hear some success stories here ,if my calls has been ok and anyone of u made money with the help of it,,then i would like to hear from you.

Hi shyam,

I have Noida Toll Bar share .. purchased @60rs .. can i hold it r should i sale it off .. what is the prospects of the company according to your knowledge ..

Thanks in advance .. :)

Hello every one,
Well i have joined this forum recently,and i would love to answer all your stock queries which ever stocks i deal with both intra day and long term.So keep posting your queries here.

Happy trading.

Shyam
Hi
I am Ranjeet I also recently joint this forum
can you help me by telling about monday market whether it would raise up or may be down like today (07/12/2007)

please tell me something about IFICI what would be the reaction of this share on monday

If we are trading this share in intra day then what should we do?

@Ranjeet Rawat,
its better if u post the levels at which u brought the stock,,anyways theres some movement coming in the stock right now,from its lows of 20-22,should go up with the markets.But to be honest the chart doesn't show a rally in the last 2-3 months when the markets were up.lets see..

WWIL on the other hand has shown some impressive movemnts in last few days,,should move up with the trend,looks a hot stock in the portfolio.

Status
Not open for further replies.