Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ranjeet Rawat,
on monday we might see some sort of consolidation coming in due to todays gains.well u said markets are down (7-12-2007),,didnt get u exactly,,i see sensex gained 170 points,,
okie,,the FED rate cut may be a good news in the coming days.

well IFCI is a good counter presently,,but there seems to be some sort of resistance coming in this stock at 105-108 levels,if it crosses 110 level then some good upward move may be seen.

@sean_f
Prasvnath dev is a good hold at this time as the reality sector is on a fast track now,,and most of the scripts in this sector are doing well,,anyways u have made 14-15% roughly in this stock,,why not hold on to it for some time..

@ripalbaria
well friend u have taken the share at almost its 52 week high price of 550.And ur losing money on this presently,,it has bagged two very good deals worth $463million and 1272 crores recently,,so i guess there shud be some upward movement ,,at least hold on till u get back ur invested capital with a stop loss of 475-480.

gud luck

@gopalkrishna
well jp hydro has some sort of resistance at 120 levels,if it crosses that level it shud move up definately,,in near term it has a target of 118-122 levels.Hold on to this.

relevence - with derivative segment

hello

RPL IS trading at below 230 and the market say is that it will touch 260-290 in 10 days based on its movements in derivative segment.

can somebody tell me whether there is any connectivity is there on movements of cash with derivative of group A share. I have verified this for the past one week - vijaya bank reached 90 as indicated in its derivative segement last one week.
raghavan.

Status
Not open for further replies.