Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ashok Reddy

see the entire RELIANCE pack has been moving up ferosiously in the recent times,,there are many reasons for that,,one reason being the reliance power IPO and after that some oil findings in iraq and other places and all,,and ya of course speculations in a rising stock is a common thing in the markets...

rel. cap. ventures ltd.(current price:20.20, though large vol are being traded:5442790) 2nd stock:rel. energy ventures(curr price:32.85, vol:2642479)
these are reliance stocks and i wanted to kno whether they are a part of the cash mrkt or no bcoz im not able to find any chart or historical data abt them.

2. JCT ELECTRICALS... this stock has been moving ckt 2 ckt(10%) since the past week. 1stly if u c the chart u'll notice tht the stock fell nd then it strted ckting... id like to kno the reason for such behavior. 2ndly is thr ne way u could tell me til when will it continue this uptrend...

@Rajesh,,
you have the shares at almost peak prices,,its better u exit the counter once u make up ur losses,,and move to some fast changing scripts like Ispat,,its moving fast and is also in the same range,,,near term target is around 60-65,,more ever ,,i guess in dec the markets are going to be jittery,,so it may take some time for vikas metals to move up.

@ametrader,,
it all happens due to volumes and speculations,,in a weeks time it has moved from 2... something levels to 6.20 levels,,its difficult to predict the trend,,have a watch,,atleast till markets perform well,,it shud not fall

Friends u can accumulate infy at lower levels,,i guess its going to come back in coming days,,because FM has announced some more sops for export industries,second dollar has gone high now,,third fed rate cut will come in mid dec,,watch the stock movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.