Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in India , my primary exposure to India is through the INP notes, but I believe that the the small retail investor being much more flexible can beat any of these big guys hands down. It would be very useful if I can get answers to these questions:
- Are there any restrictions for NRIs in US ( as apposed to NRIs in Gulf region )
- Any feedback on recommended brokerages based on the experience of the forum members?Especially for residents of US?
- Are there any decent fundamental analysis / stock screening/back testing software for Indian markets similar to Zacks , MSN Strategy lab? Paid or free ?
- If no for the above answer, are there any affordable data providers catering to smaller retail investors ?

Looking forward to replies
Thank you,
deepsa52

I live in the US My primary exposure to India is through the INP notes, but I believe that the the small retail investor being much more flexible can beat any of these big guys hands down. It would be very useful if I can get answers to these questions:
- Are there any restrictions for NRIs in US ( as apposed to NRIs in Gulf region )
- Any feedback on recommended brokerages based on the experience of the forum members?Especially for residents of US?
- Are there any decent fundamental analysis / stock screening/back testing software for Indian markets similar to Zacks , MSN Strategy lab? Paid or free ?
- If no for the above answer, are there any affordable data providers catering to smaller retail investors ?

Looking forward to replies
Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.