Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
give me an example,when i come in the night and give tips,the targets are bigger,i do modify them in the day,when i see markets .positional tips are different,.

sbi for example:i am asking from 2 days back to short from 1155 level and i gave 1084 till targets but still,i come up here and modify intraday targets which are smaller.

like bharti,i said yesterday,if trades below 814 then short,it was trading at 826 whole day,still,i came here and said short bharti with stoploss of 828 and when i write if x share trades below 100,the short,so if u short at 95,then its obvious,if that share goes back above 100 and trades for some time you ahve to get out/cut stoploss.

I would still suggest that you please mention "INTRADAY" or "POSITIONAL" somewhere in each & every tip.

Specific instructions will help clear-out the ambiguity as where the trader takes his position(Intraday OR F&O). This hold especially true for new guys in the stock market as they will be comfortable deciding about their positions before close of the market.

-Siddique

biyasc

Originally Posted by hitesh sabharwal
give me an example,when i come in the night and give tips,the targets are bigger,i do modify them in the day,when i see markets .positional tips are different,.

sbi for example:i am asking from 2 days back to short from 1155 level and i gave 1084 till targets but still,i come up here and modify intraday targets which are smaller.

like bharti,i said yesterday,if trades below 814 then short,it was trading at 826 whole day,still,i came here and said short bharti with stoploss of 828 and when i write if x share trades below 100,the short,so if u short at 95,then its obvious,if that share goes back above 100 and trades for some time you ahve to get out/cut stoploss.

can you explain this? "if that share goes back above 100 and trades for some time you ahve to get out/cut stoploss". what do you mean by sometime. any specific time period? as per your statement 100 is stoploss level. ok. so now if it trade above 100 then an immidiate upmove is possible on this stock. in that case one will suffer high loss if he/she wait for sometime. so mention a particular time period/level for cutting position.

thanks.

Last edited:
sometime is if x shares goes above 100 again,and is not breaking 100 again,then u cut stoploss and you should be able to rad positions that are forming above 100 for that shares and few other analysis,thats what i charge for.okie,hope it helps.sometime depends on markets oon that day,their volatility levels and analysis on that stock behaviour above the stoploss level.

and thats what i chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for.

I would still suggest that you please mention "INTRADAY" or "POSITIONAL" somewhere in each & every tip.

Specific instructions will help clear-out the ambiguity as where the trader takes his position(Intraday OR F&O). This hold especially true for new guys in the stock market as they will be comfortable deciding about their positions before close of the market.

-Siddique
ohh yaar,i always update here for the positions that are suppossed to be taken at home.

and my levels are always in cash market,adjust for futures urself plz.

biyasc

sometime is if x shares goes above 100 again,and is not breaking 100 again,then u cut stoploss and you should be able to rad positions that are forming above 100 for that shares and few other analysis,thats what i charge for.okie,hope it helps.sometime depends on markets oon that day,their volatility levels and analysis on that stock behaviour above the stoploss level.

and thats what i chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for.
hehe well said. but be technical. assume that someone has short position on sail at 135, now you are saying that if it trade above 140 for sometime then cut your position. now if sail break 140 & within 2-3 minutes its hit 144 then someone will suffer extra 4rs. loss/share. stock market is a fast place. there is no time for thinking except actions. thats why i asked for a particular stoploss level. so people can understand the actual risk involved on a particular trade & also they can place stoploss orders immidiately in system after taking a position.

thanking you!

if u knew anything about stock markets,as i said,how rigid is to be with particular stoploss,depends on that day,the volume and more analysis of that stock for that day.i may also ask u to get out of that stock before stoploss hits and may also give you a buy call on same stock and i do this sometimes,i havee to coz i have to respect markets.

thats the difference between paid clients and free tipsters.
still see if stock trades for 10-15 mins and volumes above stoploss level,then get out.

biyasc

hehe well said. but be technical. assume that someone has short position on sail at 135, now you are saying that if it trade above 140 for sometime then cut your position. now if sail break 140 & within 2-3 minutes its hit 144 then someone will suffer extra 4rs. loss/share. stock market is a fast place. there is no time for thinking except actions. thats why i asked for a particular stoploss level. so people can understand the actual risk involved on a particular trade & also they can place stoploss orders immidiately in system after taking a position.

thanking you!
friends any view on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.