Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
well,okie,i will love to reply for this,i am 21 years old and would like to run consultancy ,beyond this,how do you know whats my long term plans,you need to show your performance,further why do you think world's best traders also manage funds which are not completely owned by them.why dont they only do their trading
warren buffett holds just 30% stake in berkshire hathway,why don't he owns 100%.hope you got a reply and its an eye opener for you.
I fully agree with Hitesh.

-Siddique

Hitesh - One suggestion : Though you do mention the timeframes for your target levels, but I notice that the target levels are not mentioned with each & every tip. Same goes with Stop Loss levels.

Kindly try to mention these two things with each & every tip.

Thanks,

-Siddique

give me an example,when i come in the night and give tips,the targets are bigger,i do modify them in the day,when i see markets .positional tips are different,.

sbi for example:i am asking from 2 days back to short from 1155 level and i gave 1084 till targets but still,i come up here and modify intraday targets which are smaller.

like bharti,i said yesterday,if trades below 814 then short,it was trading at 826 whole day,still,i came here and said short bharti with stoploss of 828 and when i write if x share trades below 100,the short,so if u short at 95,then its obvious,if that share goes back above 100 and trades for some time you ahve to get out/cut stoploss.

from two days nasdaq and dowjones not trading
above my resistance and today they are going down,lets see whether they close below the supports given,still both achieved their first targets.

give me an example,when i come in the night and give tips,the targets are bigger,i do modify them in the day,when i see markets .positional tips are different,.

sbi for example:i am asking from 2 days back to short from 1155 level and i gave 1084 till targets but still,i come up here and modify intraday targets which are smaller.

like bharti,i said yesterday,if trades below 814 then short,it was trading at 826 whole day,still,i came here and said short bharti with stoploss of 828 and when i write if x share trades below 100,the short,so if u short at 95,then its obvious,if that share goes back above 100 and trades for some time you ahve to get out/cut stoploss.
Dear Hitesh,
Please add me, my yahoo id [email protected]

NIFTY:if it trades below 4094,the target is 4033 and if trades below 4033,the target is 4009.if it trades above 4103,then only buy.

RCOM:if trades below 463,the target is 449 and 445.if it trades above 469,then only buy.

RELCAPITAL:if it trades above 778,then only buy.

BAJAJHIND:all target hits today below 165,it hit 161 and then 157 also.now,the next target if it trades below 157 is 148 and 144.if it trades above 164,then only buy.

BHARTI:if it trades below 814,then the target is 806 and 798.if it trades above 826,then only buy.

SATYAM:the next target for shorts below 457 is 448,buy only if it trades above 465.

BAJAJAUTO:if it trades below 2531,the target is 2498 and 2481.buy only if it trades above 2589 for a target of 2610 and 2625.

INFOSYS:if it trades below 2013,the target is 1979.buy only if it trades above 2042.

IFCI:if it trades below 49,the target is 46.6 and 46.1.

TATAMOTORS:if it trades below 723,the target is 712 and 707.buy only if it trades above 741.the stoploss for shorts are 736 above trading.

SBI:if it trades below 1106,the target is 1073 and 1063.shorts should book profits once,asking from 1155 level to short.fresh positional shorts should start only when sbi starts trading below 1037.intraday traders should also trade according to levels and book profits.

ONGC:if it trades below 917,the target is 909 and 901.if it trades above 938,then only buy for a target of 954 and 966.

Status
Not open for further replies.