Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

wait for 10 - 15 minutes after price trades above stop loss levels?

my friend with the kind of volatility in the markets 5 mins can kill u

see sbi today.... a short would have died and gone to heaven ( P.S. traders never go to hell......after all for most traders, trading is hell! )

hehehehehe,thats a ggood one.see what i have written in daily tips about sbi.
the worst stoploss u will get is 1107.

10 days you earnand 1 day if u lost in 1 scrip due to freak trade ,you have to point it out.thats the difference here.
anyhow,thanks.and i said,how do i update every 5 mins here,you can wait for 10-15 mins and if any resistance further cross,u get out,now u have to analyse how a stock is rising,and fno positions.

who's gonna do that ???

i think go very light
and relaxed home.
take v.less positions home.if spomeone shorted nifty,take v.few positions home,so gap up/down don't kill you.

next week we will get gr88 oppurtunity to do positional trades

biyasc

wait for 10 - 15 minutes after price trades above stop loss levels?

my friend with the kind of volatility in the markets 5 mins can kill u

see sbi today.... a short would have died and gone to heaven ( P.S. traders never go to hell......after all for most traders, trading is hell! )
he would;nt undetstand.

R

ratan jain

my friend....your thread is just a passing curiosity for me....I dont take trades based on tips :)

I just like to see whats posts are being made .......

regarding saying thats the difference here.......what are u comparing to? some chat room where u are worshipped like a god?

lighten up friend, just because u can give a few good tips doesnt mean you can talk bad about this forum.....

Seniors views invited on this

I wasnt even aware u had advised a short on sbi....I mentioned SBI because I track it and it came to my notice.

Regarding taking trades on tips......I prefer using my own system.....because tomorrow if you die, it would mean a stop to my profitable trades....

:)

Hello Hitesh,
I am newly logged in here. I am a working person and have interest in stock market for the last 4-5 years. I want to have knowledge about technical analysis. Can suggest me how do proceed. I have gone through John Magee book. email_id "[email protected]"
Thanks,
TGRK

biyasc

Hello Hitesh,
I am newly logged in here. I am a working person and have interest in stock market for the last 4-5 years. I want to have knowledge about technical analysis. Can suggest me how do proceed. I have gone through John Magee book. email_id "[email protected]"
Thanks,
TGRK
wellcome to traderji.

you just join today & this is your first post & you find hitesh as your guru. whats the matter man:p . carry on. your guru is so good.:D

Last edited:
biyasc,i think you got some big prob with me,haha,anyhow,its everybody's prob in the world.nothing new.

tgrk,you want me to teach you technical analysis,hehe,i am a technical guy but i am a fno and fundamental analyst too,so how do i help you,let me know,here i give my few free tips.wat sort of wexact help are u looking for,let me know??? added you on yahoo anyhow.

biyasc

biyasc,i think you got some big prob with me,haha,anyhow,its everybody's prob in the world.nothing new.

tgrk,you want me to teach you technical analysis,hehe,i am a technical guy but i am a fno and fundamental analyst too,so how do i help you,let me know,here i give my few free tips.wat sort of wexact help are u looking for,let me know??? added you on yahoo anyhow.
no man, i appriciate your skills. and i am 100% sure that mr.tgrk will going to reply tomorrow in this thread with lots of appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.