Playing since 2005 lost 13+3 lakhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All in this Thread...

I am playing since 2000, and my story is the same and close to same amount, I have seen all the different kinds of wind falls, and learnt a lot from the market " I always keep saying people that my TUITION" Fees to learn markets was too high" if you don't learn from paying such high tuition fees (Losses in markets) then when will you learn, EVEN IITIans would not have this exposure, we need to understand one logic, MONEY IS MONEY.

I have read awesome people story in this threads and multiple people giving their time and knowledge for free "Hats of to all of you who have contributed to the TRADERJI Site", and keep posting and trading.... Cheers

Piece of advice, just follow the rule of thumb "Anything which goes up will definitely come down" Based on this i do my trading :)

msa5678

I am playing since 2000, and my story is the same and close to same amount, I have seen all the different kinds of wind falls, and learnt a lot from the market " I always keep saying people that my TUITION" Fees to learn markets was too high" if you don't learn from paying such high tuition fees (Losses in markets) then when will you learn, EVEN IITIans would not have this exposure, we need to understand one logic, MONEY IS MONEY.

I have read awesome people story in this threads and multiple people giving their time and knowledge for free "Hats of to all of you who have contributed to the TRADERJI Site", and keep posting and trading.... Cheers

Piece of advice, just follow the rule of thumb "Anything which goes up will definitely come down" Based on this i do my trading :)

Brother , Nice to read your experiences, samething with everybody here. Regarding , "Anything which goes up will definitely come down", I think here in the stock market it goes up and down . :)

columbus

Converse is also true.

stock72

Guys, yes I went opposite to market for July august. Planning to buy ce for sep hoping market will change it's direction from Monday/tuesday

Guys, yes I went opposite to market for July august. Planning to buy ce for sep hoping market will change it's direction from Monday/tuesday
I also hope so. today i have sold 4700 pe at 143.00 hope that next week it will touch 4900-4950

ranger123

Hello Stock 72,

I think your trading is going on good. I think you has beneift by not postins you r lives trades here only. I has beneift.

Thank you and best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.