Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

- The final outcome of any trade is the result by how you manage your trade/s and not by what you expect it to come out at the moment you enter the trade.
Absolutely. Seeing a chart at EOD and marking is a cakewalk, but living the chart through the day is hell of a job.

Marking adds at EOD chart is very different than seeing those pullbacks in real time. Adds are not in mind, rather securing any and whatever profit becomes the issue at hand in real time.

EOD markings are stress-free. Intraday movements are stressful.

Trade entry is the easiest part, but whoever can master, let alone master even a skillful management is ok, can go on to make a living out of the markets.

Entries can be done at the throw of a dart (experiments have actually been done around this concept) but exits. Oh my my. Hearing your own heartbeat (without the stetho) is so much easier while trying to exit a trade, either when it is giving profits or sucking out the capital or reducing the potential profits.

Paper trade can show the way but real trade makes you walk the path.

XRAY27

If we understand and practice this MA/PV system thoroughly, I think it is not so tough. I am posting a potential 2 day trade that I just took on paper, a couple of more paper trades and I will start trading this system.

This is for study purpose only.
Thanks and regards
Ok Mr. Ludhianewala

I am not as friendly as dear Subhadip nor are I am as friendly as dear Smart_Trade. But the knowledge we share is on a level, not even you know by what you post.

Now lets talk a bit about reality and your chart.

You post levels where to add. Ok

Now why don't you explain to the newbies here how they should enter there in case you even understand the point I put the light on it?

All of great and most would like to be super traders here in this forum do comment any chart after market is close, but not many here have survived to explain good techniques in advance how to trade any of such ways. I do not talk about the would like to be predictors and targets would like to be. Any post from them are any way regularly cleared in the forum day by day like recently from the one who thought he can cheat the forum with all his many :D threads.

Are you the new one who can do this in dept in a serious way or are you just an other would like to be.

Would appreciate if you can prove it. It can be easy done by showing us your work technique how you trade your add ons. Very simple.

By work techniques I point into the direction how you work with your broker and not what kind of technique you use to predict what ever with what ever. No need of such in any way.

And be sure I do not joke with this post Mr.

Now let us surprise about this and you will be the next one with this one :thumb:

Dan
Mr.Ludhianewala...

what about trades in these area(box area in below chart) !!! this is what Dan wants !!!! even every body should update this area also...do you really exclude this trades or hit SL ...as per this system it will hit SL..

Subhadip

Mr.Ludhianewala...

what about trades in these area(box area in below chart) !!! this is what Dan wants !!!! even every body should update this area also...do you really exclude this trades or hit SL ...as per this system it will hit SL..

Exactly. All should be marked

Subhadip

All new traders or all learners please read modules of Zerodha varsity at Zerodha web site.

Very well written about technical analysis. Nice information in module 2.1 and 2.2.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Ok Mr. Ludhianewala

I am not as friendly as dear Subhadip nor are I am as friendly as dear Smart_Trade. But the knowledge we share is on a level, not even you know by what you post.

Now lets talk a bit about reality and your chart.

You post levels where to add. Ok

Now why don't you explain to the newbies here how they should enter there in case you even understand the point I put the light on it?

All of great and most would like to be super traders here in this forum do comment any chart after market is close, but not many here have survived to explain good techniques in advance how to trade any of such ways. I do not talk about the would like to be predictors and targets would like to be. Any post from them are any way regularly cleared in the forum day by day like recently from the one who thought he can cheat the forum with all his many :D threads.

Are you the new one who can do this in dept in a serious way or are you just an other would like to be.

Would appreciate if you can prove it. It can be easy done by showing us your work technique how you trade your add ons. Very simple.

By work techniques I point into the direction how you work with your broker and not what kind of technique you use to predict what ever with what ever. No need of such in any way.

And be sure I do not joke with this post Mr.

Now let us surprise about this and you will be the next one with this one :thumb:

Dan
Dear Dan going by your profile of 'reputation beyond repute' you must be a great trader, but I have been through many of your posts in various threads where mostly you are bullying people rather than contributing to the thread. From such a senior, we beginners would cherish to learn rather than being scared away. Its totally without prejudice.
Regards
Vivek

anilnegi

Dear Dan going by your profile of 'reputation beyond repute' you must be a great trader, but I have been through many of your posts in various threads where mostly you are bullying people rather than contributing to the thread. From such a senior, we beginners would cherish to learn rather than being scared away. Its totally without prejudice.
Regards
Vivek
I agree on this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Subhadip,
Wonderful thread.
:clap:

Please let me know can I use pivot and moving avgs strategy for positional entries looking at daily and 60 minutes charts, as I do not have much time for day trading.

anjanbm

Regards
Vivek
Fully agreed on this. He tried to bully me also in a post, but later on, himself deleted the post and put "-----------------"

BTW, please activate your pm

Trades to be shown on model trades are trades as per the system rules.There may be some variation like I may be inclined to book part of the profit at a nearby support and someone else may decide to hold for larger profits. But "I got the sense of.....,"I sensed impending reversal", " as per my sixth sense" etc should be avoided.

But trade management always makes a difference between an average trader and a good trader.And it is no afterthought. Just to give an example with such steep downmove and a gap down, I had posted yesterday before the market reversed that I will be looking for reversal. This is no afterthought....it is as per the method and going short at such gaps is invitation to whipsaws.

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...68-general-trading-chat-2836.html#post1122583

Smart_trade