Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Rules of Intraday Flow method: (IDF)

I have learned it from Saint sir, Kapil Sir, Pratap Sir & ST Sir,

IDF trades the minor trend in the direction of visual trend in 5 min chart.

5 min chart used for all index & scripts.

To understand the visual Pivot at 5 min TF, I look at PHs and PLs in 15 min chart. Every pivot in 15 min chart is a visual pivot in 5 min TF. From experience you can do it in 5 min chart itself.

Go long/short at Visual Pivots. Exit at minor pivot break. If 60 min clsoing at known support/ resistance also exit.

Adds on Minor pivots.

Opening trade:
If open in yesterday's range:- in Direction of Flow 30 enter on break of Yesterday's pivot. Against Direction of Flow 30 wait for a 5 min pivot above it or go long/ short above/ below the bar that gives a 15 min close above or below it.

Sideways: Nothing to do. Close outside bodies of sideways and then go long/ short above high/ below low of that bar.

Flags: nothing to do. Trade the Break out & Break down.

Profit booking: Support & Resistance.

Now yesterday Visual UP Condition:
1. Gap up above VPH; go long over mPH over 1st Bar.
2.Open/ Gaps down into range but above Visual ERL: Go long over mPH (When minor trend alligned MPH).
3. Opens/ Gaps down into range but below visual ERL: Go long above VPH; go short below VPL
4: Gaps down below VPL: short on a pivot below 1st Bar.

Now yesterday Visual Down:
1.Gaps down below VPL: Short below minor pivot below 1st Bar.
2.Opens/ gap up into range but below visual ERL: short after minor trend alligned to it.
3.Opens / Gaps up into range but above visual ERL:Go long above VPH: Go short below VPL
4. Gaps up above VPH: Long on a pivot; Short below pivot if 1st Bar moves into range

Visual Sideways Days:
1. open in range- go long avove VPH; go short below VPL
2. Gaps above VPH: long over minor pivot;
3. Gaps below VPL: Short below minor pivot.
Dear subhadip

Really lot of confusion I got.it looks like algebra in mathematics.

My opinion It is not simple system.

Regards

Mmohanar

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Dear subhadip

Regards

Mmohanar
Sir I think its not simple to part somebody from his hard earned money, me taking yours or you taking mine. It will take effort. The important thing is system should be sound and it is.

Subhadip

Dear subhadip

Regards

Mmohanar
My dear friend, i do not remember anywhere i have said that it is easy.

There is nothing called free lunch.

Sir I think its not simple to part somebody from his hard earned money, me taking yours or you taking mine. It will take effort. The important thing is system should be sound and it is.
If we understand and practice this MA/PV system thoroughly, I think it is not so tough. I am posting a potential 2 day trade that I just took on paper, a couple of more paper trades and I will start trading this system.

This is for study purpose only.
Thanks and regards

Subhadip

If we understand and practice this MA/PV system thoroughly, I think it is not so tough. I am posting a potential 2 day trade that I just took on paper, a couple of more paper trades and I will start trading this system.

This is for study purpose only.
Thanks and regards
:thumb::clap::clapping:

Ok Mr. Ludhianewala

I am not as friendly as dear Subhadip nor are I am as friendly as dear Smart_Trade. But the knowledge we share is on a level, not even you know by what you post.

Now lets talk a bit about reality and your chart.

You post levels where to add. Ok

Now why don't you explain to the newbies here how they should enter there in case you even understand the point I put the light on it?

All of great and most would like to be super traders here in this forum do comment any chart after market is close, but not many here have survived to explain good techniques in advance how to trade any of such ways. I do not talk about the would like to be predictors and targets would like to be. Any post from them are any way regularly cleared in the forum day by day like recently from the one who thought he can cheat the forum with all his many :D threads.

Are you the new one who can do this in dept in a serious way or are you just an other would like to be.

Would appreciate if you can prove it. It can be easy done by showing us your work technique how you trade your add ons. Very simple.

By work techniques I point into the direction how you work with your broker and not what kind of technique you use to predict what ever with what ever. No need of such in any way.

And be sure I do not joke with this post Mr.

Now let us surprise about this and you will be the next one with this one :thumb:

Dan

Last edited:
Ok Mr. Ludhianewala

I am not as friendly as dear Subhadip nor are I am as friendly as dear Smart_Trade. But the knowledge we share is on a level, not even you know by what you post.

Now lets talk a bit about reality and your chart.

You post levels where to add. Ok

Now why don't you explain to the newbies here how they should enter there in case you even understand the point I put the light on it?

All of great and most super traders do comment a chart after, but not many here have survived to explain good techniques in advance how to trade any of such ways.

Are you the new one who can do this in dept or are you just an other would like to be.

Would appreciate if you can prove it. Easy done by showing us your work technique how you trade your add ons.

And be sure I do not joke with this post Mr.
The entry is after the formation of pivot high outside yesterday range as per the method. The Additions are optional as they are aggressive with half and quarter quantity. I will only initiate a new trade at the point of Entry and not at the point of adds. This is how I have understood it.

The survival thing I did not understand and I don't want to comment on it either.

Thanks and regards

The entry is after the formation of pivot high outside yesterday range as per the method. The Additions are optional as they are aggressive with half and quarter quantity. I will only initiate a new trade at the point of Entry and not at the point of adds. This is how I have understood it.

The survival thing I did not understand and I don't want to comment on it either.

Thanks and regards
You may read my post again, as I did update it in the time you made an answer from your side. Nothing personal, but having paper trading ideas and doing a system in real market are two very different things. So your made post on my basic questions have been purely on paper trading so far, as you still have not shown and answered the main question: How do you work with your broker?

As you not even understood this, it shows that you are a pure paper trader and that has no value to what ever you post instead is only a bit of knowledge on papers for any newbies here.

Do not worry: This is accepted and it had to be made clear to the newbies here.

Wish you all the best and all the money in the world in your pocket.