Picking up nickels in front of steamroller!!

rrmhatre72

The market is not giving direction at this moment. Wait for the results, atleast for today, we may get into new range, and if not then may be confined into previous range of 4700-5400. In case if NIFTY moves in new range CALL sold today will be in difficulty.

Further, if you are selling one leg only you are in same situation like selling CALLS only. Incase if the market moves in the direction you have sold the option, you will be in net loss and then perhaps you would try to sell the other side option in hurry.

Market is sliding !!
OK I will wait....
It seems market was waiting for hitting my SL..... Since then it is coming down continuously......
Anyway I have squared off both the positions after hitting stoploss on CE side at Rs30.

OK I will wait....
It seems market was waiting for hitting my SL..... Since then it is coming down continuously......
Anyway I have squared off both the positions after hitting stoploss on CE side at Rs30.
Its often happen with me also, the market hits my SL and I sqaure it off, then market becomes normal as if went beyond my SL to tease me.

Bad IIP number. I have sold 5700 CE for August @ 20.95. You can now consider August 5700 CE as well. Waiting for market to lower but perhaps enter the second leg today itself if possible.

Be careful!!

Its often happen with me also, the market hits my SL and I sqaure it off, then market becomes normal as if went beyond my SL to tease me.

Bad IIP number. I have sold 5700 CE for August @ 20.95. You can now consider August 5700 CE as well. Waiting for market to lower but perhaps enter the second leg today itself if possible.

Be careful!!
I exited 5500 CE august at 82.50.
4600 PE is still opened for August , currently @ 12.80.

Any suggestion to put cover cap on that call or any new trade for August based
on this strategy.

Brokerage paid on this loss is 325 one leg still open
total loss: 325+100(425).. If I don't close this leg

I called Angel broking to find out if I can open a/c if I am in USA
How does it work like, transferring money etc
They are not in my city.

Thanks
Kaps

Hi

If you are OK with keeping the loss then you can keep it and expect market to go that down which could be possible But chances seems less as global markets are coming up.

your max loss could be 75*50

If I were you, I will wait till tuesday when Infosys number will be out, if numbers are good chances are market will go Up and if numbers are bad.. market may react otherwise.
I am also planning my exit on 5500 put on that day But that's me.. it totally depends on risk appetite.

Hey your name sound pessi.. Life is full of energy and it comes only once.

Whatever make it or break it :)

Thanks
thanx dude dont mind the name its just to attract attention

Hmm.. my margin for index options is already below 10%.. currently around 6-7% on RK Global... Anyway this SEBI directive is for the minimum margin.. brokers are free to lock more margin..
Hey Maxx,

How much is that in Rs, my RKG dealer wants me to have 17500 Rs per Lot.

Dear Jvblogger,
What are your views on writing deep in the money calls. Is it beneficial to write deep in the money calls when the market is at the top end? According to nseindia the writers who are in the money on expiration are chosen randomly to be exercised upon. What are the chances to not to be assigned?Thanks

Dear Jvblogger,
What are your views on writing deep in the money calls. Is it beneficial to write deep in the money calls when the market is at the top end? According to nseindia the writers who are in the money on expiration are chosen randomly to be exercised upon. What are the chances to not to be assigned?Thanks
Unfortunately as I have not considered writing deep ITM, I am unable to offer much of opinion. One needs to be reasonably certain of the market direction before writing deep ITM.