OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

pannet1

You dont have to do that. Just set it to true, as you have done already, and then OM will use F1/F2 instead of menu.

Anyway, Nest is problematic as i cannot test and support for every broker version of Nest. I use Now and so that is maintained.
I dont know if you noticed in one of my post i have masked my account number in one of the nest titles. so i should mention the full title there right instead of "Nest Trader". If yes, its impossible to talk to Nest Trader which zerodha provides because they append the running time in seconds at the end of it. Please confirm if my interpretation is right.

TracerBullet

The files you had uploaded did not have the path to input set, hence the error.
Anyway, no idea on your issue here ...

rodha provides because they append the running time in seconds at the end of it. Please confirm if my interpretation is right.
No, substring is fine. The problem is that every version of Nest can have GUI differences in control ids and text. So Orderman will have to be tested and configured for each Nest version and this i cannot do. Its simple to do but will take time to test, i have no problem with using NOW.

Dear TB,
when one time order picked from file and sent to NOW...due to off market so order cancelled ....after one entry CSV file automaticly disappeared!!!!! for every order we need to create new CSV file ??
Yes, this is meant to be used with some custom frontend code that sends the order. I do it via afl with my own logic ..

pannet1

The files you had uploaded did not have the path to input set, hence the error.
Anyway, no idea on your issue here ...

No, substring is fine. The problem is that every version of Nest can have GUI differences in control ids and text. So Orderman will have to be tested and configured for each Nest version and this i cannot do. Its simple to do but will take time to test, i have no problem with using NOW.

Yes, this is meant to be used with some custom frontend code that sends the order. I do it via afl with my own logic ..
i get it. how to test the control ids and text. can you give me range for the id and probable text to check here.

TracerBullet

If you can code - Almost all of it is in Now.ahk. The difference in Nest is overridden in Nest.ahk
Then you have to debug and check where it is failing and look at the related ids/Texts.

Control ids can be seen using Scite. Use AHK\SciTE\SciTE.exe. In the editor use the 'Active Window Info'. Then click and hover mouse over target control and you will see the id. It might take some to get used to it, and not all controls seem to work but for Nest/NOW it works most of the time.

scite1.png

scite2.JPG

pannet1

thanks @TracerBullet,

i spied the controls text/ids mentioned in the following lines and can confirm that they are correct.

OrderMan/GUIControls/Nest.ahk
Code:
// Controls
    static ORDER_ENTRY_PROD_TYPE                     := "ComboBox11"
    static ORDER_ENTRY_VALIDITY                     := "ComboBox12"

static ORDER_ENTRY_QTY                             := "Edit5"
    static ORDER_ENTRY_PRICE                        := "Edit6"
    static ORDER_ENTRY_TRIGGER_PRICE                := "Edit8"
    static ORDER_ENTRY_SUBMIT                        := "Button1"

static ORDER_BOOK_CANCEL                          := "Button2"
    static ORDER_BOOK_DISPLAY                          := "Button5"                                        // "Display all Orders" Checkbox in Orderbook
latest
-------
1) i am also happy to inform you that the prices are picking from input.csv.
2) hot key is working. i just misunderstood that the orderman window has to be kept active and then the hotkey (F1,F2) needs to be pressed. i never thought that we press the usual NEST hot keys and the OrderMan price gets picked up automatically.

note: based on your new orderman, i fixed your original github code and it works like a charm.

giphy.gif

THANKS A LOT TRACERBULLET.

If you can code - Almost all of it is in Now.ahk. The difference in Nest is overridden in Nest.ahk
Then you have to debug and check where it is failing and look at the related ids/Texts.

Control ids can be seen using Scite. Use AHK\SciTE\SciTE.exe. In the editor use the 'Active Window Info'. Then click and hover mouse over target control and you will see the id. It might take some to get used to it, and not all controls seem to work but for Nest/NOW it works most of the time.

View attachment 30629

View attachment 30630

VJAY

thanks @TracerBullet,

i spied the controls text/ids mentioned in the following lines and can confirm that they are correct.

OrderMan/GUIControls/Nest.ahk
Code:
// Controls
    static ORDER_ENTRY_PROD_TYPE                     := "ComboBox11"
    static ORDER_ENTRY_VALIDITY                     := "ComboBox12"

static ORDER_ENTRY_QTY                             := "Edit5"
    static ORDER_ENTRY_PRICE                        := "Edit6"
    static ORDER_ENTRY_TRIGGER_PRICE                := "Edit8"
    static ORDER_ENTRY_SUBMIT                        := "Button1"

static ORDER_BOOK_CANCEL                          := "Button2"
    static ORDER_BOOK_DISPLAY                          := "Button5"                                        // "Display all Orders" Checkbox in Orderbook
latest
-------
1) i am also happy to inform you that the prices are picking from input.csv.
2) hot key is working. i just misunderstood that the orderman window has to be kept active and then the hotkey (F1,F2) needs to be pressed. i never thought that we press the usual NEST hot keys and the OrderMan price gets picked up automatically.

note: based on your new orderman, i fixed your original github code and it works like a charm.

View attachment 30631

THANKS A LOT TRACERBULLET.
Dear pannet,
Can you please explain the bolded part?
You mean we no need to start orderman to place order to pick hot keys works?

VJAY

Dear TB,
Sorry to ask again the querries regarding entry.........
I have done what explained in orderman.ini for pick price from ami....but I not getting price from line/TL ...am sure I miss something
Can you please explain steps to pick price from ami....
which hotkey need to pick price from ami?

1542247846946.png

pannet1

Dear pannet,
Can you please explain the bolded part?
You mean we no need to start orderman to place order to pick hot keys works?
1) Nest has hotkeys (F1) to open Buy and (F2) to open Sell window.
2) OrderMan has a small window size, so it possible to select it and keep NEST running in the background
3) It also possible to run NEST in the foreground and OrderMan to pop out.

I did 2) whereas I am supposed to do the 3).

PS: Basically you just run the OrderMan and forget that its running, but verify the values are correct. Now press the Hotkey (F1 or F2).

TracerBullet

) hot key is working. i just misunderstood that the orderman window has to be kept active and then the hotkey (F1,F2) needs to be pressed. i never thought that we press the usual NEST hot keys and the OrderMan price gets picked up automatically.
Actually, you DONT need to do that. Orderman should send the hotkeys to open Buy/Sell window. What you have is a workaround.
And for some reason in your NEST, the Hotkeys are not being sent to the window

You should also verify all other control ids/Text in Now.ahk. Nest.ahk only overrides some that change from Now.ahk, rest are taken from NOW.ahk. So if base id changes, i set it in Nest.ahk

In your case, esp verify the control id of marketwatch.
static MARKET_WATCH_LIST := "SysListView323"

I send the hotkey to this control. Code is in Order.ahk : _openOrderForm(){
if( CreateOrderUseHK ){
ControlSend, % controlObj.MARKET_WATCH_LIST, %hk%, %TITLE_NOW%
}

If you can get used to the code, then in future you can mod it for your own use

Dear TB,
Sorry to ask again the querries regarding entry.........
I have done what explained in orderman.ini for pick price from ami....but I not getting price from line/TL ...am sure I miss something
Can you please explain steps to pick price from ami....
which hotkey need to pick price from ami?

View attachment 30632
yes, OM had that earlier but i removed it once i started using files as input. I will have to check and add it again. ini here was not updated.
Anyway, for now try to work with manual entering prices or with files