OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

TracerBullet

Thanks TB ......yes I used the file name also in path...now corrected it but still price not pick from csv file....
Thanks for the advice on notepad ++...
View attachment 30580

Add a '\' at the end.

i removed the READONLY part, so orderman price became editable.
the menu entry in NEST.ahk seems to be right, so where should i look now to fix the order window error.

View attachment 30584
i dont know, check again. Menu string at each level should be exact
This error is from Order.ahk : _openOrderForm() and the only thing we do there is select the menu item to create Buy or sell order

Alternative is to send F1/F2 although for some reason i found it less reliable when i tested it long ago ..

VJAY

Add a '\' at the end.

This error is from Order.ahk : _openOrderForm() and the only thing we do there is select the menu item to create Buy or sell order

Alternative is to send F1/F2 although for some reason i found it less reliable when i tested it long ago ..
No change TB ....

1542176247442.png

pannet1

Add a '\' at the end.

This is amazing piece of work altogether TracerBullet

I noticed a right arrow in the submenu of order entry. Should that be counted as a character for ORDER_ENTRY_MENU_BUY

i have enclosed the sceenshot of menu on left and Nest.ahk file on the right. Please can you have a look.

1542178161406.png

TracerBullet

Where can we change this slippage in entry price?i want only 2 ticks dif for TS.......eg...trig price 610 and price 610.10...by default it giving 610.25 ...I played in orderman.ini where slippage showed 0.06 ...used it modifying ...but it not change the slippage in orders
Max Slippage is also taken as a % of overall risk and is not directly a tick multiple

Dunno, cannot check without debugging. Paste the name and contents of the file that you create in that folder

shot of menu on left and Nest.ahk file on the right. Please can you h
No, i think i remember Snake.Head saying that menu was changed and not accessible. If so, then we need to use F1/F2 instead .. I will look at it later

pannet1

No, i think i remember Snake.Head saying that menu was changed and not accessible. If so, then we need to use F1/F2 instead .. I will look at it later
OK. Then I will wait for you to get back.
Thanks a ton once again TracerBullet for this amazing piece of work.

VJAY

Max Slippage is also taken as a % of overall risk and is not directly a tick multiple

Dunno, cannot check without debugging. Paste the name and contents of the file that you create in that folder

Thanks TB answering patiencely with my dumb querries which may one tech guy not asks.....

1542190016865.png

1542190176669.png

pannet1

VJAY

no you did not !
change the line so that it read like this
INPUT PATH := "C:\AHK\OrderMan\input"
Yes I not used that line earlier...but TB told to add this line....

1542193348729.png