OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

TracerBullet

I have updated OrderMan in link
Price pick using hot keys has been added back. You can pick price using X-Y Labels (fastest) or from Horizontal Trendline or from Tooltip
Enable it in OrderMan.ini, read instructions and test it.

The default hotkeys, once enabled, are --- for Entry is Win-A, for Stop is Win-S and for target is Win-T
This should now be fully usable with latest fixes. Only thing not tested is if there is any issue in using it standalone without RTDMan and my tradelog tool. So test it out ..

Ahh great....Thanks to sharing it TB...though I not much know about these things....but exactly what I need it...:DD

So in my method I have H lines for entry and stop &trgt(though I not use target for my method only move stops)....so orderpick by one key from ami(entry line) and place it in NOW...right ?we need to move lines to modify stop?it OM do the modification of stops right?
Use latest link. Then you can pick price for Entry/Stop/Target using their hotkeys. To Move stop, pick from AB again and then click update

VJAY

I have updated OrderMan in link
Price pick using hot keys has been added back. You can pick price using X-Y Labels (fastest) or from Horizontal Trendline or from Tooltip
Enable it in OrderMan.ini, read instructions and test it.

The default hotkeys, once enabled, are --- for Entry is Win-A, for Stop is Win-S and for target is Win-T
This should now be fully usable with latest fixes. Only thing not tested is if there is any issue in using it standalone without RTDMan and my tradelog tool. So test it out ..

Use latest link. Then you can pick price for Entry/Stop/Target using their hotkeys. To Move stop, pick from AB again and then click update
1542335590482.png
1542335672059.png

I tryed as you explained ...but price not pick from ami H line ...done what said in orderman.ini

pannet1

Just for idea on workflow - When i want to buy, i trigger a hotkey. This can be caught by AB using GetAsyncKeyState. You may want to set the refresh rate to avoid too much lag. On Hotkey afl adds Entry, SL and target lines in AB and passes the prices and scrip to OM.
I can then move the lines if needed and then when i am ready, i send order from OM. For drawing and managing lines, see here for ex. Just need to maintain price and time in static variables and set refresh rate to fast when moving and slow when not moving.
You can talk between AB and OM through files. Even better might be to use COM, but i could not make it work quickly and did not want to waste time learning it.
Gem of a post TB !

I want to know the average price for all the open trades and where the target is visually. I don't want to manage positions SL/TP by dragging the (Positions) line.

I never thought about showing pending orders, cancelling them, adding new ones from AB. Though I am not using it (Limit/Stop Orders) often but this makes the package complete. Depends on the difficulty level to code.

I rather not share the afl, Much better will be for you to try it yourself, i can give idea if needed. That way you can own the code and customize it exactly as needed.
Hmm. I see your point. Health taken a toll and just had a cataract operation and next eye is deteriorating fast. Have to look at the cost benefit. When I am working on it, I hope its OK to post questions here and believe that will not clutter this thread.

Also, using api will probably be much better than GUI automation. Once i am ready, i will probably move to IB and use their (free) apis to replace OrderMan. You may want to start with IB if you already trade futures.
Been there TB. Used Kite api and almost duplicated their UI with my own little automatons. Problem is anyway we have to go through their stupid RMS, which fails when we want it most.

IB dont have commodities yet which is my bread and butter. Also no leverage is a big let down. But that is an intelligent choice.

I have no idea on your fibo stuff. My workflow is to send/modify the orders from AB and Orderman. But reading back from Nest to AB through AHK should be simple, same as sending from AB to AHK - through files or COM or some other ipc.
For you fibo lot is just a number for lotsize. I just use a pre-planed fibo progression when Rescuing a position and Reverse Fibo when Attacking. I am not using Stop loss because i am supposed to actively monitor the trades. Fibo progression just allows me to snowball and get out of a bad position faster.

So if one order can be passed through from AB to Nest, one could very well close all open orders automatically with AFL code.