Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

cloudTrader

@ MT4 Trader,

I got some historical data of CL which I found at traderji thread sometime back. The files are in a folder named CL and all files are named in this format 201306212000.Last.ntd . I am using NT7. When I am trying to import the files an error occurs and the log says that the instrument is not supported by the repository. Please tell what may be the problem.

Thanks.

mt4trader

@ MT4 Trader,

I got some historical data of CL which I found at traderji thread sometime back. The files are in a folder named CL and all files are named in this format 201306212000.Last.ntd . I am using NT7. When I am trying to import the files an error occurs and the log says that the instrument is not supported by the repository. Please tell what may be the problem.

Thanks.
are you want crude back tick data.
ntd is replay data
PM me i will post

MT4Trader, thanks for creating a great and useful post, I am new to OFA, I have been reading this post from page 1 to page 80 in past few days, and following the setup and software configuration, it is a amazing technique to trade, thanks for giving us a high quality introduction of OFA !!!!

mt4trader

100% you are right... in this market being 8 years time ... nothing to earn... but amibroker and shift to mt4 and 1000 of indicators and last tried to learn coding so to learn basic went for class c and c++ but then also realised all the indicators are late and waste.... infact market profile too in mt4... but in a pin of searching i got clue of OFA and searched more than 1000 pic and sites... but landed here.... read upto this page 60.. still 70 more pages are there to read.. but yesterday i downloaded ninja trader setup and installed . but after that i cant able to do anything... but i downloaded all the set of indicators too...

by the same time ... why do you all use for pm and yahoo and gmail... all of you know whats app or telegram. telegram is much easy to all.. can do in system also. if all of you join there and create a group means ... so easy also... if consider means it is welcome....

going to read all the rest of pages ...
here everyone passed same route as you told start with AMI to MT4 and testing thousands of trading systems final loose money.
activate your pm i will send useful links to begin with NT